Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: A Founder's Gratitude

I loved FC since the day I joined. Thank you, RaZ, and the other founders!

RAZ! RAZ! RAZ!
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

gaaay.jpg

Naw but forreal though, you, me, and everyone else that has been a big part of FC would be proud of where it is today. Everyone who has passed through this community has been part of something special, they've been part of an idea and culture that's been around not only since RvBR, but since early 2005 when the idea that having a "War sim community" was sparked, and we've kept the original legacy of the first ones alive. I dont think Raz, I, or anyone around in the early days really expected this thing to last for more than a couple of years, but it's going strong into the 6th year of being alive. Whether any of you have had problems with me, Raz, Eri, Ghost, or any of the old founders, you have to at least admit that we've done a fantastic job at creating a community that has produced HUNDREDS of strong friendships. Hell, a baby was even (or is currently being) produced cause of our community! Thanks to all who have put in a tremendous amount of time and effort in keeping our community strong and fun. Don't stop! Lets keep it growing!

TO MANY MORE YEARS OF FC =D

I created Hill 30

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    TO MANY MORE YEARS OF FC
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Blog Posts

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Thanks for giving us this great community Raz. We all got to meet a bunch of great people and i know we all have friends here that will last from years to come thanks to you this place rocks

Oh Razzle Dazzle

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

It saddens me that I'm not as active as I used to be, but that doesn't take away from all the memories I had when I was active. This place was a great part of my life. The friendships I made with Eri, Loco, Munkie, Kuhblam, Raz, and many more made all that stupid drama we had here worth it.

I hope Halo 4 brings more fun and memories for the active group here. And hopefully, maybe this community can get the attention from the outside. Goodness knows this community deserves it.

RvBR/FC Veteran. 7 years

Blog Posts

Awesome words of wisdom I wish I had come across this sooner been a bit busy myself of late. I remember that day when I logged into the F.C when I was squad Co of Belletor. The words went something like this "Glad to be back In a squad again" with the g/t Raz Vader I looked at the squad roster and sure as im writing this Raz Vader was added to Belletor.
    My first thought were "What the hell did I do did i do something wrong" I couldn't think of any thing so my next thoughts were "Do I offend" so like any good hygienic male on the planet I lifted my arm and took a wife "nope" (ok maby just a bit it was right after work lol). So I messaged Salv he explained the "Ways of the force" to me. My only regret is that we never actually got to game together against those foul dirty redds. (j/k guys I love the way you hand my rear to me almost every game *cough* *cough*) Although I did get to talk with you briefly over xbl though in those short few minutes I did get meet you. I know how life takes you away from things you want to do. Myself here in a few months Ill be joining the reserves in Belletor and stepping down as CO of the company not something I really want to do but more that I have to do. Its been a small dream of mine and Its about time I start taking my own advice. Any ways dust off your Armour sometime and join us in Belletor if you ever get the chance Bud. If you do Ill make sure I make it.

Life is transient. Hold on to the moment. Never Lose hope and fight the good fight.

Your all quite welcome. I thank you all for making FC what it is today. I hope to meet a lot of you. Don't be shy to send me a friend request, with a message attached so I know who you are.

Always welcome to talk and make new friends with fc members. Don't worry, Im not all that bad for being the dark lord of the Sith.

Thread Information