View Poll Results: Choose our fancy new name!

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reclamation (FC:Rec)

36 66.67%
  • Supremacy (FC:S)

18 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Name Poll

Exclamation Final Name Poll

Hello, ladies and gentlemen of the Forerunner Conflict! The War Council begs of you for one last vote for the naming of our community as we move in to Halo 4. We would sincerely appreciate it if you could spare a moment of your time and manipulate your pointing device of choice in the direction of which snazzy nomenclature you believe we should use for our next era.

Background for the names:

• Reclamation: Represents the "Reclaimer" Trilogy that is Halo 4, 5, and 6; Represents the Master Chief and Humanity; Represents the BLUE's reclaiming of the Outer Colonies from the Imperials and the reclaiming of lost Forerunner technology.
    • Supremacy: Represents the largest battle and resistance the Imperials have ever faced as the BLUE rises once again; whomever wins this next war will reign supreme over the others.

NOTE: Polling ends three days hence from this moment.

P.S., "Supremacy" has no affiliation with the infamous Vermin Supreme. Lol.
    Last edited by Maxdoggy; 10-29-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Re: Final Name Poll

Reclamation!

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HarryTheChin View Post
    Harry!
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Hmm . . . since Halo 4 is also bringing in Forerunner weaponry into the mix, I was thinking that Reclamation could have meant that we are discovering lost Forerunner technology that even we hadn't found before (since RvB and the first few conflicts happened over Forerunner installations right?). We, the human race, are reclaiming what the Forerunners have lost, and using it for the same purpose the Forerunners had used it before, to kill. So in a way, we're reclaiming two things: The Forerunners technology, and their destiny.

That's also the only reason I voted Reclamation, because it would have been nice to see something aside from R names in our history, but Reclamation . . . I feel it pinpoints exactly what Halo 4 is going for and would fit great into the Halo 4 Wars Lore.

"The Brotherhood and Empire race to discover technology lost in time, finding and using it for their own advantage against one another. Little do they realize that they aren't just reclaiming the ancients lost power, they are also reclaiming the same fate."

Maybe a little lame but I liked it XD

(By Ireland Wolf)

aww mine didnt make it to the finals well i guess its an honor to atleast have it liked

Blog Posts

Supremacy, because this War is about becoming the Supreme Empire.

Also, getting tired of these damn R's. :P
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Supremacy, because this War is about becoming the Supreme Empire.

Also, getting tired of these damn R's. :P
    Agreed

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

im not gonna vote... dont like either of them... Liked Generations and Uncharted... but those were said no to :/

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

I personally like the whole R thing. Like I said on the other thread I find it shows the evolution of the community.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuRroundeD By 1 View Post
    Hmm . . . since Halo 4 is also bringing in Forerunner weaponry into the mix, I was thinking that Reclamation could have meant that we are discovering lost Forerunner technology that even we hadn't found before (since RvB and the first few conflicts happened over Forerunner installations right?). We, the human race, are reclaiming what the Forerunners have lost, and using it for the same purpose the Forerunners had used it before, to kill. So in a way, we're reclaiming two things: The Forerunners technology, and their destiny.

That's also the only reason I voted Reclamation, because it would have been nice to see something aside from R names in our history, but Reclamation . . . I feel it pinpoints exactly what Halo 4 is going for and would fit great into the Halo 4 Wars Lore.

"The Brotherhood and Empire race to discover technology lost in time, finding and using it for their own advantage against one another. Little do they realize that they aren't just reclaiming the ancients lost power, they are also reclaiming the same fate."

Maybe a little lame but I liked it XD
    sounded good to me

Life is transient. Hold on to the moment. Never Lose hope and fight the good fight.

Thread Information