Official FC podcast Discussion

Hello members of forerunner conflict. This thread is to discuss upcoming episodes. In this thread I will want examples or questions from members and will discuss them on a podcast. Also if u have a skype account and wish to be a guest, there is a simple application process. Let's get started.

Host: RaZ Vicious
    Co-Host: LocoCrazyy
    Guest: Yehsus

Episode 2: I will be talking about the battle results for the 2nd war with my new co host and guest. But I would like the community to ask some questions about anything related to FC or a special question for myself or my guest and co-host. You may post them here, or pm me and I will answer or share your comments anonymously. Be Respectful

Next if you would like to be a future guest, its simple to be part of the podcast.. just get a Skype Account ITS FREE! Submit a private message on why you want to be a guest, how long you were a part of FC, and future goals within FC. And share something unique about yourself. As forerunner I don't get to meet alot of regular soldiers, so this is a perfect opertunity to meet some of you.

OK well stay tuned! ep2 will be out by Wednesday next week!
    Last edited by RaZ Vader; 01-12-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Official FC podcast Discussion

Sounds good.

Should this thread also be used for the clip/screenshot submissions, or should that be in another thread?
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Sounds good.

Should this thread also be used for the clip/screenshot submissions, or should that be in another thread?
    Way ahead of you my friend Im going to get a guy for that

Respectable Bumping for any questions or comments you may have for the upcoming episode.

Thread Information