SPOILER TOPIC! Halo 4 Campaign

So I just finished the campaign for Halo 4. While I was playing it I though hmm this is nice. But then as I was reaching the end I had a bad feeling. And like always my gut tells the truth.

For those of you who may have looked at the campaign leaks and have seen the entire campaign online before they were put down... can you tell me what the fu*k happen!!!

Why did that happen to Cortana that is total bullshit. And the ending has no point at fucking at all....

As I was playing campaign I was hoping that it would take us to earth with Halsey at some point to get Cortana fixed.. but, obviously that didn't happen.

At the end 343 says something about thanking us for letting them join the adventure and that this is only the beginning. Meaning that the story will follow in the next game.
    So they better get Cortana back next game and getter fixed up or else someone is gonna get hurt!!! D':
    Last edited by GhostHammer; 11-04-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: SPOILER TOPIC! Halo 4 Campaign

I just cleaned up the title a bit and placed "Spoiler Tags" around the post. Did it all without reading it too, score one for Ghost! Thanks for following the rules on spoiler posts Abrupt.

Thread Information