Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metkil5685

Metkil5685

Greetings everyone! I am Metkil5685, your local website administrator around these parts.

Little bit of history about myself. I joined Forerunner Conflict, or rather Red vs Blue: Retaliation on February 24, 2007. At the time I was just some dumb Halo 2 recruit that happened to be around every so and then. Upon the release of Halo 3, I reenlisted with BLUE Army for FC1. I consider FC1 to be my prime time as a soldier of this community. As a member of the infamous Wold Squad, I grew with the community as well as fighting our way to victory. Wolf Squad itself has a set of history behind, but this is not about Wolf Squad, but rather me.

After FC1, I became the XO of Wolf Squad (now Delta Squad at this time) and we fought our way through FC2. During the peacetime between FC2 and FC3 I was promoted to the rank of First Lt. and put in charge of Aeneas Squad under directive of Yehsus. Through out this war, the squad prevailed despite a losing war. Towards the end of war, I worked my way up to the rank of General.

After FC3, I became Field Marshal of BLUE Army as Coolio passed the reigns to me. However, this came at a terrible time for me as I only held the position for one month. During this time I had a lot of personal life matters to tend to and passed the torch to Dr. Doom. A few months later, I was still around but wanted to be more involved in the community. During this time, we lost our neutral HighCom member. I petitioned to fill the spot, which I was successful in. As time passed, HighCom started to have difficulties maintaining the website as the web admin at the time, Microjupiter, was becoming very busy with real life matters. I talked to Microjupiter,and afterwords HighCom about allowing me to become the new web admin and giving the community a new set of forums so that Micro would not have to worry about it anymore.

On August 10, 2010 I became the Website Administrator of FCWars.net, the site you are on at this time.

For the past two years, I have held my duty of maintaining the website. There were a few bumps in the road, but HighCom and specifically Mythonian helped me keep everything afloat.

More importantly, the community helped keep the website afloat. Every day I look at the website, I can't help but feel joy. To know that there are people here that come here and want to be here everyday. Without the community we have here, I would have left a long time ago. But, you guys are amazing. I wouldn't give this up for anything. Everyday I think of things I could possibly do to give back to the community. Seriously you guys are amazing.

Other random things about me. I am typically the face you see on the ForerunnerConflict Twitch.tv Stream. I also stream on my own personal channel, and every so and then upload videos to my YouTube channel. I am college student currently studying Computer Science/Cyber Security. I am primarily a PC gamer, however I am XBL every so and then. I play WoW, deal with it.

As the website administrator I leave all lines of communication open you guys. Below is all my contact info. If any one of you have an issue, comment, complaint, or want to play a game with me, or kinda hang out, please feel free to contact me. Remember, without you guys, I would be out of a job.

I hope everyone here has a great time at Forerunner Conflict!

Cheers,
    Metkil5685

<-------Contact Information-------->

XBL GT: Metkil5685
    Steam: Metkil5685
    Xfire: Metkil5685
    Raptr: Metkil
    AIM: hgemetkil
    MSN: Metkil5685@gmail.com
    Yahoo: hgemetkil
    E-Mail: Metkil5685@gmail.com
    Youtube: Metkil5685
    Twitch.tv: Metkil5685
    Twitter: @Metkil
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Re: Metkil5685

All we need is your social security number, full name, and birthday....
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Blog Posts

Wolf Squad is a part of you, therefore it is you as well. :P

Shame you and Juan didn't decide to come REDD so we could replicate old times. I'm sure I could have nabbed Snow and Warfall to come back.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Wolf Squad is a part of you, therefore it is you as well. :P

Shame you and Juan didn't decide to come REDD so we could replicate old times. I'm sure I could have nabbed Snow and Warfall to come back.
    One day we will again my friend. You should still nab snow and warfall. Theres still time.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Blog Posts

Of course, but you're BLUE and I'm REDD. So if I nab them to come REDD, that still doesn't solve the problem. :P
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Blog Posts

when I heard you were coming back, i cried inside that it wasnt red.

Maybe some day =/

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Of course, but you're BLUE and I'm REDD. So if I nab them to come REDD, that still doesn't solve the problem. :P
    Wasn't talking about them in terms of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    when I heard you were coming back, i cried inside that it wasnt red.

Maybe some day =/
    Theres always another day.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    As a member of the infamous Wold Squad, I grew with the community as well as fighting our way to victory.
    I see...

Wold Squad...

Wold: A piece of high, open, uncultivated land or moor.

Makes sense. lol

Well, now I know that if I had just joined a bit earlier, I would have came in under your Field Marshal-ship...
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Leave it to Skynet to find the definition of Metkil's spelling error. Lol.

@Metkil, did you forget that you led Argent Crusade, and not Aeneas? I was your XO. Lol. I don't think Aeneas existed back then. I could be mistaken, however.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    Wasn't talking about them in terms of time.
    Huh? O.o

EDIT @Max. He XOd Aeneas cause that's why he left Wolf originally.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Thread Information