Greetings everyone! I am Metkil5685, your local website administrator around these parts.

Little bit of history about myself. I joined Forerunner Conflict, or rather Red vs Blue: Retaliation on February 24, 2007. At the time I was just some dumb Halo 2 recruit that happened to be around every so and then. Upon the release of Halo 3, I reenlisted with BLUE Army for FC1. I consider FC1 to be my prime time as a soldier of this community. As a member of the infamous Wold Squad, I grew with the community as well as fighting our way to victory. Wolf Squad itself has a set of history behind, but this is not about Wolf Squad, but rather me.

After FC1, I became the XO of Wolf Squad (now Delta Squad at this time) and we fought our way through FC2. During the peacetime between FC2 and FC3 I was promoted to the rank of First Lt. and put in charge of Aeneas Squad under directive of Yehsus. Through out this war, the squad prevailed despite a losing war. Towards the end of war, I worked my way up to the rank of General.

After FC3, I became Field Marshal of BLUE Army as Coolio passed the reigns to me. However, this came at a terrible time for me as I only held the position for one month. During this time I had a lot of personal life matters to tend to and passed the torch to Dr. Doom. A few months later, I was still around but wanted to be more involved in the community. During this time, we lost our neutral HighCom member. I petitioned to fill the spot, which I was successful in. As time passed, HighCom started to have difficulties maintaining the website as the web admin at the time, Microjupiter, was becoming very busy with real life matters. I talked to Microjupiter,and afterwords HighCom about allowing me to become the new web admin and giving the community a new set of forums so that Micro would not have to worry about it anymore.

On August 10, 2010 I became the Website Administrator of FCWars.net, the site you are on at this time.

For the past two years, I have held my duty of maintaining the website. There were a few bumps in the road, but HighCom and specifically Mythonian helped me keep everything afloat.

More importantly, the community helped keep the website afloat. Every day I look at the website, I can't help but feel joy. To know that there are people here that come here and want to be here everyday. Without the community we have here, I would have left a long time ago. But, you guys are amazing. I wouldn't give this up for anything. Everyday I think of things I could possibly do to give back to the community. Seriously you guys are amazing.

Other random things about me. I am typically the face you see on the ForerunnerConflict Twitch.tv Stream. I also stream on my own personal channel, and every so and then upload videos to my YouTube channel. I am college student currently studying Computer Science/Cyber Security. I am primarily a PC gamer, however I am XBL every so and then. I play WoW, deal with it.

As the website administrator I leave all lines of communication open you guys. Below is all my contact info. If any one of you have an issue, comment, complaint, or want to play a game with me, or kinda hang out, please feel free to contact me. Remember, without you guys, I would be out of a job.

I hope everyone here has a great time at Forerunner Conflict!

Cheers,
Metkil5685

<-------Contact Information-------->

XBL GT: Metkil5685
Steam: Metkil5685
Xfire: Metkil5685
Raptr: Metkil
AIM: hgemetkil
MSN: Metkil5685@gmail.com
Yahoo: hgemetkil
E-Mail: Metkil5685@gmail.com
Youtube: Metkil5685