Thread: Ninja Turtle.

Ninja Turtle.

Hello...........

I just joined Blue and figured I'd make a little intro since I know absolutely no one here.

I've been playing Halo since the release of CE, like many of you all; and I've read most of the notable Halo books-I love Halo.

I just graduated from the University of Tenessee with a BSBA in Accounting about 6 months ago. Recently wrapped up a temporary assignment job as an Accountant at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, and I am now in the process of becoming an Auditor at the UT Health Science Center in downtown Memphis!

I live with my Fiance in an apartment in downtown Memphis, she is also a gamer (but not an FPS fan). Other hobbies include Paintballing, Guild Wars 2, and League of Legends (1700 elo Season 1, hit up to 1850 elo in Season 2 before elo decay dropped me to 1650, was inactive while working at Bosch).

But yeah guess that's it. I will be very active for the next few weeks, until I start my new job at the end of the month; my activity will take a hit but I will still be on AT LEAST every weekend and most evenings.

Feel free to add me on Xbox or League:
    Xbox GT - Asphyxi4ted
    LoL IGN - LOLitouchmyself (started in beta when I was like 17, didn't think I'd end up playing it so much or I'd have thought of a better name lol)

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Re: Ninja Turtle.

Welcome to FC! You've chosen the right army

Thread Information