Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

*SPOILERS*: Halo 4 Campaign Discussion

Warning: If for some reason you clicked this thread and did NOT want to have the story spoiled for you, abort right now! Run!!

Why Cortana, why????

Seriously though, I thought Halsey was on the Infinity in the Engineering deck (according to The Thursday War). So why did we just go through this campaign when we could've just left Cortana on the Infinity while MC saved the day??
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: *SPOILERS*: Halo 4 Campaign Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Warning: If for some reason you clicked this thread and did NOT want to have the story spoiled for you, abort right now! Run!!

Why Cortana, why????

Seriously though, I thought Halsey was on the Infinity in the Engineering deck (according to The Thursday War). So why did we just go through this campaign when we could've just left Cortana on the Infinity while MC saved the day??
    Did you play the game? Del Rio was going to decommission her...

I know that, but I didn't know that they booted her off-ship after their rendezvous on Sanghelios.
    (I could have missed something in Thursday War, as I sped-read it over two days.)
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Thursday War and Halo 4 are four years apart, Halsey could have very easily been removed from the ship when she was finished.

But when Chief stood up to Del Rio. I was like fuck you Del Rio! Paranagosky didn't want you as CO anyway!

Anyways I cried when Cortana did what she did, but ya know what Chief is still alive and the Didact is still out there!

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nocte View Post
    But when Chief stood up to Del Rio...
    I honestly thought when he made the crack about MC being old and Cortana being crazy, MC was going to choke him out. I wanted to see that so bad. Lasky = wonderful new supporting character who isn't a caricature of Johnson, J Keyes, or M Keyes.

Also, @Maxdoggy there's one more book in the Kilo-Five Trilogy and one more in the Forerunner Saga.

Hopefully, the new Forerunner one will explain why the Didact hates humanity so much now. Of course, he isn't the Didact. He's probably the Bornstellar Didact, in which case he could have developed his own opinions of Humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways I cried when Cortana did what she did...
    What exactly did she do? Split herself up so much that she couldn't be put back together?
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    What exactly did she do? Split herself up so much that she couldn't be put back together?
    Well she did that and that caused her to lose much of her. Thus leaving her with only enough power and control to save Chief. I think they are going to give the Chief new armor come Halo 5. Seeing as he took off his armor at the end. My big question is will he be leading the new spartan squads or will he still be that lone wolf he has become. After all MC is a natural born leader.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Hopefully, the new Forerunner one will explain why the Didact hates humanity so much now. Of course, he isn't the Didact. He's probably the Bornstellar Didact, in which case he could have developed his own opinions of Humanity.
    We know why the Didact hates humanity, he has from the beginning of Cryptum. For all we know Bornstellar isn't even the Didact.

Andimion most of you know him some of you don't, he's an older member. Has the theory that the more powerful Forerunner's transfer themselves into another Forerunner to have eternal life. Which is why Bornstellar as the Didact still hates humanity, he isn't Bornstellar anymore. He is the Didact just as the previous Forerunner was before etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Seeing as he took off his armor at the end. My big question is will he be leading the new spartan squads or will he still be that lone wolf he has become. After all MC is a natural born leader.
    That doesn't mean anything he was just taking off because he can finally do that. The last time he did that it was 5 years ago!

My Desk

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    My big question is will he be leading the new spartan squads or will he still be that lone wolf he has become. After all MC is a natural born leader.
    If he is he will probbably end up becoming a spartan 4 like the last of the remaining SII's did before him

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    If he is he will probbably end up becoming a spartan 4 like the last of the remaining SII's did before him
    They never became Spartan IV's. They just started training them.

My Desk

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Thursday War and Halo 4 are four years apart, Halsey could have very easily been removed from the ship when she was finished.
    That's what I was thinking.

Also, @Maxdoggy there's one more book in the Kilo-Five Trilogy and one more in the Forerunner Saga.

We know why the Didact hates humanity, he has from the beginning of Cryptum. For all we know Bornstellar isn't even the Didact.

Andimion most of you know him some of you don't, he's an older member. Has the theory that the more powerful Forerunner's transfer themselves into another Forerunner to have eternal life. Which is why Bornstellar as the Didact still hates humanity, he isn't Bornstellar anymore. He is the Didact just as the previous Forerunner was before etc.....

That doesn't mean anything he was just taking off because he can finally do that. The last time he did that it was 5 years ago!

But after the events of Cryptum and Primordium the Didact and the Bornstellar/Didact don't hate humanity. So could it be another Forerunner that Didact put his imprint on before the events of Cryptum?

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Thread Information