Future Sailor CHalC Requesting Permission to Come Aboard

Howdy all!

Before you get on my case for "this isn't a naval simulation" I would like to state first off that the title is more related to Real Life than Forerunner Conflict. I am actually a Future Sailor for the U.S. Navy. I have sworn in and all that jazz and leave for Basic Training January 15th 2013. So I will be here in the short term, and then I will take a few months off, but then I fully intend on getting back to Halo, and FC.

If that little tidbit didn't already make you stop reading, Let me tell you a little about my life in the past as opposed to in the future.

I am 20 years old, 03/26/1992. I have been playing Halo since Combat Evolved. I actually can remember the first time I ever beat Halo CE, and it is one of the warmest feelings I can recollect. I did play Halo 2, offline however as I didn't have the income to pay for an XBL account at the time, but I finally bought my Xbox 360 and my Legendary Edition Halo 3 and began playing Multiplayer right away. That is when I decided to get involved in Clans (yes I considered joining FC way back then) I ended up settling on the 305th ODST Batallion where I really began my Clan Gaming Career, quickly rising through the ranks to become our Foxtrot Company CO (our training company) and the Operations Officer for the entire Clan. This is where I met my friend Jam Cliche, a recent addition to your BLUE army. My big plans for the Clan were to steadily make it more and more an internal affair such as what FC does. This was almost 5-6 years ago at this point.

Since then, I have drifted more towards PC gaming, getting involved in WOW and then League Of Legends (which I still play). With my time drawing shorter in my home town, I'm looking for new outlets than those incredibly time consuming PC games in preference to going back to my Roots in coming back to Halo with the new release of Halo 4. In an almost reunion like gaming session on my first night playing the new game I ended up playing with several of the Command Structure back from the 305th including Jam Cliche. He told me that he had just joined up and that I should give it a look see. And....well here I am.

In short, I've been playing these games for a while, and I'm looking forward to making some new friendships and playing with all of you. Not to mention, raining death down on the REDD armed forces.

Re: Future Sailor CHalC Requesting Permission to Come Aboard

Welcome to the community, CHalC! I want to personally thank you for making the decision to serve our country. We have a few military vets around here, and we have another member who is in basic right now with the Marines.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

thanks for serving our country man, your are a hero...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Welcome, and from one brother in arms to another welcome there also,, also another tip for your boot camp just do what your told an drink water drive on and youll b good, atleast thats how we do in the army

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I will be on today until 1330 today before work if anyone wants to add me in game. And I will be on well into the evening after 2230 as well.

In regards to the basic training, I really am not all that worried about it, kind of looking forward to it honestly.

Welcome to FC and BLUE! My roots come from leading ODST clans too, oddly enough.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this place as much as I have, and as much as Jam has! Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts

Welcome to the Community, CHalC! Hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Welcome to the community. I thank you for choosing to fight with us and for choosing to serve our country away from the game. I look forward to exchanging shots with you in the name of the Great and loving Emperor.

Hey yall. Checking in after a little while being gone. Some of you may remember me. I was a drill instructor on blue side. I will be getting an Xbox one here soon and will be getting back into the swing of things in time for halo 5. Looking forward to it. See yall around on the forums

Thread Information