Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Crazy

So Crazy

Hello, peoples! I don't know how many people here remember me, since I haven't been on here in the longest time. It's so cool to see that this place is still going strong. How many of the old guys are still here? I saw that ROC posted lately too, which is super cool. I hope things are going well here and that it keeps going on for as long as possible. This clan was such a big deal to me while I was in it and I hope all the other new people build as much good memories as I've had while I was here.

- Sean, SeaNZiLLuhhhhhh, Foolio1994, a shady enigma, Sean Shady51, and whatever other gamertags I've had in the past lmao

Blog Posts

Re: So Crazy

Seaaaaaaaaaan.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Donkeyyyyyy! lol there's someone I remember. Cool to see that you're still here! How's it been?

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Donkeyyyyyy! lol there's someone I remember. Cool to see that you're still here! How's it been?
    I STILL remember having our rival Wolf Squads back in Halo 3 haha. Good times.

I've been good. Sophmore in College now (hard to believe I joined this place when I was 15 and now I'm in College and still here, man how the times fly). Don't really have as much time as I used to, but I'm still hanging around. I would say like 15 veterans from this place have come back in the past month haha. How about yourself? You gonna join back?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I STILL remember having our rival Wolf Squads back in Halo 3 haha. Good times.

I've been good. Sophmore in College now (hard to believe I joined this place when I was 15 and now I'm in College and still here, man how the times fly). Don't really have as much time as I used to, but I'm still hanging around. I would say like 15 veterans from this place have come back in the past month haha. How about yourself? You gonna join back?
    Oh my god hahah the wolf squads. That was the best! That's awesome, man. I'm a freshman in college now. That's so cool to hear that other veterans have come back lately lol. I'm doing pretty good. I actually have had more spare time lately because I get less work in college than I did in high school. I actually only have a silver account at the moment, so I have to renew it soon. I should be getting Halo 4 for Christmas. I wouldn't mind coming back lol but I can't make any promises.

Blog Posts

Yeah I find with college you get periods where you're just SWAMPED with work, and then times where I literally have nothing and can play Halo all night. Haha. Well Christmas Halo is better than no Halo! Glad you're doing well though, always good to see familiar faces popping around.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Dudebro! Welcome back! Join BLUE with your friend from Michigan! Blue Phoenix is back and we have Blackhawk, MedeDust, AlCapone, Kazuhlll, Fiery Grave, Flying Toasta, Metkil, and tons of old vets here. It's awesome.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Seanziluuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

And so the legends come back

Mother of God

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Dudebro! Welcome back! Join BLUE with your friend from Michigan! Blue Phoenix is back and we have Blackhawk, MedeDust, AlCapone, Kazuhlll, Fiery Grave, Flying Toasta, Metkil, and tons of old vets here. It's awesome.
    Hahaha heyyy mannn! If I end up doing this again, I'll probably join you guys then lol. Gotta keep the Michigan people together yuh know.

And I forgot how to quote multiple posts at a time, but MedeDust!! heyyy lol nice to see you.

And lol Gargoyle, I don't know if I consider myself a legend but muchos gracias lol.

Thread Information