Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grifball

Re: Grifball

Purple we should start an fc griffball league on like Monday nights or something

If there are any spots left, sign me up for red!

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

This was a lot of fun. We should do a league or make this an annual thing. (Please have some Redds show up this time..)

Purple we should start a grifball league

Sure thing, but what night should we do it, I don't know how Monday sounds because... well... I hate Mondays. Its up to you guys, I suppose we could do a poll or something

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

or tuesdays i think either monday or tuesday because that gives us a little break from the battlenights for some fun. Any days later i feel people are once again gearing up for battlenight.

Blend into the shadows
    Hold your breath
    Strike
    Resistance Assassin

Hey, mind if i get that last blue spot? I was previously in blue and forced to move to redd due to issues within the community. Redd on armor. Blue at heart. Plus grifball is orgasmic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, It should be wednesdays. Because its in the middle of the week and a good buffer for battle nights.
    "We are one. As we share the glory of our victories, so too should we share the pain of our defeats. In this way we grow closer. We grow stronger."
    Let's Give 'Em Hell Resistance!
    Sig by IrelandWolf

Bellator has practices during that time, it would be kind of hard...

Blend into the shadows
    Hold your breath
    Strike
    Resistance Assassin

Well Monday and Tuesdays wouldn't be the best since we have battle night the previous day(s).
    "We are one. As we share the glory of our victories, so too should we share the pain of our defeats. In this way we grow closer. We grow stronger."
    Let's Give 'Em Hell Resistance!
    Sig by IrelandWolf

I don't see the real problem?
    We aren't going to wed because of Bellator(almost half of the ppl in here are there) Monday would be perfect because its right after the battle night...

Thread Information