Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: BCS National Championship

Those wins over MSU and Mich are not that good anymore since State blew and Mich didnt live to hype

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

ND sucks dick, they play no real competition. They almost lost to a non ranked team. Because they're independent school they get to choose who they want to play, who usually aren't that good. No matter who they play in the National Championship they'll get their shit rocked, especially if it's Bama. Heisman, no doubt goes to Johnny Football. And it's embarrassing and funny that Bama got beat by a Big 12 team.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarioano View Post
    ND sucks dick, they play no real competition.
    No real competition? Who has Bama played? Florida Atlantic? That must have been a hard game for Bama.

The whole SEC is a FUCKING JOKE. They pad there schedule's with teams that win maybe two games a year, and act like they are hot shit.

The Irish's opponents this season: 7 with a winning record, 3 with a losing record, and 2 that broke even(6-6)

Just because a team is 'unranked' doesn't automatically mean they are a shitty team.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone111 View Post
    No real competition? Who has Bama played? Florida Atlantic? That must have been a hard game for Bama.

The whole SEC is a FUCKING JOKE. They pad there schedule's with teams that win maybe two games a year, and act like they are hot shit.

The Irish's opponents this season: 7 with a winning record, 3 with a losing record, and 2 that broke even(6-6)

Just because a team is 'unranked' doesn't automatically mean they are a shitty team.
    Exactly. I'm from Indiana, and this may sound biased (Go Irish!) because it is. But we did have a pretty tough fucking schedule, doesn't matter if a teams unranked.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LyricsMode View Post
    Exactly. I'm from Indiana, and this may sound biased (Go Irish!) because it is. But we did have a pretty tough fucking schedule, doesn't matter if a teams unranked.
    Born and raised in the shadow of the golden dome. Sadly, I live in Florida now

I don't even care how much they won by, they are undefeated, and that's good in my book for my college team

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

I never said I liked the SEC, I fucking it. I like A&M because they're the underdog coming into the SEC from the Big 12. I'm a big fan of the Big 12, but right now that whole conference is in a shit storm. I went to the game where Baylor beat Kansas State (I live in that town lol) and it was fucking crazy. I personally think Ohio State should be in that National Championship. I hate ND because they're so fucking over rated, seriously though...not every single one of your games needs to be on television.....
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarioano View Post
    I hate ND because they're so fucking over rated
    How are they overrated? Explain.
    They have:
    -11 national championships (13 depending on how you look at the 1938 and 1953 seasons) This is second only to Bama. Though the NCAA recognizes 13, this is all do to different eras and ranking style's over the years.
    -Over a 125 year period, they have had only 13 losing seasons.
    -48 players in the college football hall of fame
    -7 different Heisman winners, more than any other
    And many more records.

So tell me again how are they overrated?

Ohio State should be in the NCG, but to bad they fucked up.

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Everyone rides their dick, if they had a straight losing season for 9 years in a row they're games would still be on t.v., they're to overrated.
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Notre Dame should be ranked #1 at the moment, because they are the only eligible team to be undefeated. That said, the media does overhype them a bit and they have been overrated in previous years. Yes, yes, they have all those accolades, but I noticed you didn't mention the fact that Notre Dame hasn't won a championship in most of our lifetimes. The last time they won the championship was in 1988, back when the champion didn't even have to play a top team to win it. They've had 1 heisman winner since 1964. Notre Dame is also 2-10 in its last 12 bowl appearances. Come on, if any team but Notre Dame had fallen so far, they wouldn't always get the benefit of the doubt like they did in 2005, when they went to the Fiesta Bowl despite having 3 losses and were crushed by Ohio State and in 2007 when they got destroyed by LSU in the Sugar Bowl. Be proud of your past, but eventually you have to move on and try to be great again. Notre Dame deserves their ranking because they are undefeated, but there is no way they defeat the SEC champion.

Thread Information