Exclamation FalcoDrac Hellsinister

*salute*

Greetings fellow runners!

My real name is Mihai.
    Some know me as Hell.
    Most call me Falco.

I am a 26 year old Chemical Process Engineer and Physicist at Ben Venue Laboratories, a subsidiary of one of the largest international pharmaceutical and biotech industry corporations in the United States. Although, as you can imagine, I exhaust the majority of my time as an engineer, I am also a seasoned 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do & Hapkido martial arts, an amateur break dancer for Rock City Studios, and an amateur marksman and skeet shooting competitor in the NRA. I am also engaged and plan on moving to Texas within the next 2 years. I was born in south-central Romania in Eastern Europe and I strive to stay true to my roots. I spend my “free” time playing Halo or World of Warcraft, but you’d be surprised how much free time I end up having…I surprise myself actually.

My Halo experience is rooted in my competitive gaming background. When I was younger, I played Super Smash Brothers: Melee. My teammate was the 2nd best player in the United States and the best Peach player in the country, none other than Vidjo himself. Living near each other and knowing each other in Ohio was not only convenient but ironic. We flourished in the gaming community, winning hundreds (even thousands) of dollars at local, state, and national tournaments in Doubles, until I quit before the release of Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. I actually quit much earlier than that, just around the time that word of the upcoming game began to spread.

Following the letdown of losing my SSBM endeavors, I transitioned into Halo, unknowing that the new community and gaming experience I was embarking on were not just a transition for me, but a landmark step in my gaming history. I spent several years getting acclimated with both the game atmosphere, the community, and the skill set needed to enter the world of MLG. I founded the Ghosts of Onyx: Special Tactics (known as G.O.S.T.) team and, through a series of events and connections, agreed to evolve my team into the elite division of the late 305th ODST Battalion (forever the legendary community that gave my team an avenue to the amateur MLG setting). My team attended several local and state tournaments, winning 1st place at each in Doubles, Team Objective, and Team Slayer (Halo 3). After a decent 2 year run, we acquired what, to this day, is still known to be the staple member of G.O.S.T. and my most trusted and loyal member and friend…JamCliche.The Battalion, and eventually my team, dissolved. After almost 3 years of elite Halo gaming together, we lost contact and each went our separate ways (one of which hit the MLG stage for awhile during Halo: Reach). I, myself, quit playing altogether when Halo: ODST released. I reverted to World of Warcraft, where I currently (for those with parallel interests) am the Guild Master of a level 25 raiding guild on the Zul’jin server (230+ members). I have awaited the release of Halo 4...eagerly.

Today. I join Forerunner Conflict both humbly and wholeheartedly. I pass the wand of leadership to JamCliche and I am here to support not only his squad, future company, and battalion…but the B.L.U.E. faction of Forerunner Conflict first and foremost. I come with hopes and dreams birthed in anticipation of triumph and conquest. I come with a purpose fueled by victory, and comradery. I come in search of an opportunity to forge a legend…a legend inspired from, built from, and forever remembered as...the most grandeur vision of what is now, Forerunner Conflict: Reclamation.

I salute the leadership, membership, and name of Forerunner Conflict with all the intensity, fervor, and loyalty I have…ready to serve, improve, and lead to the best of my abilities.

Long live the Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles!

*salute*

Re: FalcoDrac Hellsinister

Wow. That's a mouthful.

Good to have you onboard though. Hope you enjoy the place.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

I didn't even do an intro, and then look at this. After reading all that, anyone would come to realize that you're like, Superman, and I can't really top that. But then you went all, "JC is the real big cheese", and I now somehow have to accredit myself to it.

*facedesk*

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by JamCliche View Post
    I didn't even do an intro, and then look at this. After reading all that, anyone would come to realize that you're like, Superman, and I can't really top that. But then you went all, "JC is the real big cheese", and I now somehow have to accredit myself to it.

*facedesk*
    So what's your PhD in?

*snicker*

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    So what's your PhD in?

*snicker*
    Theoretical Physics, of course, but I'm only a first degree black belt in Tang Su Do, I quit WoW after beating Deathwing solo, and my second Master's Degree is just Microbiology. I mean, I've met The President, but Falco played SSB with VIDJO. How can I compare?

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

I started this community with several others almost 7 years ago, and I haven't seen many introductions as unique and impressive as that one. Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time hear and hopefully you'll enjoy it!!! Good luck in BLUE =)

I created Hill 30

Blog Posts

I am an Organic Chemist.

It seems I have found my rival on the battlefield ....

Also, please note that when I melee you, I will most definitely be encouraged to scream "FALCO PUNCH!" So please do not be alarmed if this is the case. :P
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    please note that when I melee you, I will most definitely be encouraged to scream "FALCO PUNCH!" So please do not be alarmed if this is the case. :P
    I think I've heard Falco perform a few of these himself on occasion. I myself prefer "JC SMASH" but it isn't quite as clever.

Thread Information