Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Let's see who remembers this.

Wow, was suppose to funny because I found it funny. lol Wish I saw that a long time ago back when I was a squeaker I would have joined.

Now you guys just need to remake these in Halo 4 and the Cycle will be complete.

Location = Unknown Forerunner World/Core

Lucian-A052 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, SRS99-S5 AM(AP ammo), 2x M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 3x Flashbang Grenade. Carrying 1 Promethean Light Rifle

Smart AI "Nara"

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient: Helmet – Protector DRFT, Body - Tracker

Silas-H412 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - War Master Helmet, Body - Stalker

Levi-H691 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M90 Shotgun, BR55 Battle Rifle, 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 3x Flashbang Grenade, 2x Combat Knives.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Commando

Isaac-H302 – MJOLNIR Gen 2, SRS99-S5 AM(AP ammo), BR55 Battle Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Gungnir

Eli-H209 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M395 Designated Marksman Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Infiltrator

Even-H324 – MJOLNIR Gen 2, SRS99-S5 AM(AP ammo), BR55 Battle Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – Scout

Ian-H821 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M395 Designated Marksman Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Recon

Max-H870 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, BR55 Battle Rifle, M90 Shotgun, 2x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 2x C12 Shaped Charge, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – Ranger

Adrian-H004 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle, 2x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 2x C12 Shaped Charge, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – C.I.O.

Micah-H639 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, BR55 Battle Rifle, M90 Shotgun, 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 4x Flashbang Grenade, 5x Antlion Anti-Personnel Mine,1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – E.O.D

Liam-H494 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle, 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 4x Flashbang Grenade, 4x C12 Shaped Charge, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Hazop

Character Name: Lucian A-051
    Character Faction: Brotherhood
    Character Personality: Adrenaline Junkie, Quick-Thinker, Soloist, Competitive, Taunter
    Character Skills: -Close Quarters Combat, -Sniping, -Infiltration

Character Bio: A Spartan - III Headhunter , A-051 excelled at dangerous missions and enjoyed the chaos of the conflict. After his Last mission which resulted in the death of his partner, he was adrift many years staying alive only because of Cryo-sleep. The Ship was found by a Imperial patrol and brought Research Facility for study. For weeks he torturous examinations, They wanted to gather as much data on UNSC era Spartan-III to improve their own troops . Near the End of the Reach Wars, the Brotherhood raided the facility for supplies. Among the prototypes they find Lucian, A Relic of the UNSC Era. The UNSC Loyalists Take him back too their Command and re-equip him and unleashed him upon the Empire. Lucian Fights in every conflict he can no matter how small.

Lucian is use to fighting in pairs and against overwhelming odds, He makes use of his skill with Firearms, deception, and Stealth. During the UNSC era, He was was known for taunting his enemies with Holograms. He excels with any weapon and any range.

Character Name: Nara
    Character Personality: A.I. Intelligence, Cold, Task Oriented,

Character Skills: Infiltration, Subterfuge, Spying.

Character Bio: Nara has been Lucian's AI for over a year now, gaining much experience in combat situations. Over that Year she has learn many things to help boost Lucian's survival rate, despite his risky behavior. She specializes in entering enemy systems and altering, hacking them and retrieving data without them knowing. She keeps several viruses locked up for scrambling enemy systems, and for stopping or slowing hostile A.I.

Character Name: Serin Osman S019
    Character Personality: Direct, ONI Agent, Spartan Training, Long Term Planner,
    Character Skills: -Subterfuge, -Spying, -Infiltration

Character Bio: Admiral Serin Osman, formerly SPARTAN-019. Abducted in 2517 as a SPARTAN-II candidate, Osman failed the augmentation process and was recruited into ONI. Considered as a "protege" to Admiral Margaret Parangosky, the Director of Naval Intelligence, she has groomed the former Spartan for a potential future as her successor. She is also known for 'in-your-face' way of answering people. She was hand picked by Parangosky to lead a diplomatic mission to Sanghelios after the war, giving her connections to several powerful and important Covenant Leading Figures.

When The UNSC became the Empire, Osman was lost in the internal power struggle and hated how the UNSC was changing. She left to rally support for what would become a large part of the Brotherhood Forces. Spending much time traveling from contact to contact, the cryo sleep causing her to age considerably less than expected.

Prowler “The Phoenix's Delusion
    Crew 3 Naval Officers
    Commanded by Serin Osman

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette x 5
    with crew and AI

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG1”
    250 Naval Officers
    3 Teleportation Boarding Craft
    Non-Crew
    Brotherhood Ground Officer x 10
    Brotherhood Orbital Drop Shock Troopers x 90
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    M7 Caseless Submachine Gun x 30
    M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade x 100
    Flashbang Grenade x 100
    Armor Piercing Rounds x 30

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG2”
    250 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG3”
    100 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG4”
    100 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG5”
    100 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

1 x Ground Officer, ODST Armor, SMG(AP), 1 Frag, 1 Flash.
    3x ODSTs, ODST Armor, Shotgun, 1 Frag 1 Flash
    2x ODSTs, ODST Armor, SMG(AP), 1 Frag 1 Flash
    2x ODSTs, ODST Armor, Ars, 1 Frag 1 Flash
    2x ODSTs, ODST Armor, Brs, 1 Frag 1 Flash
    10 Squads on each ship

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette “Rescue Party”
    50 Naval Officers
    D77-TC Pelican Dropship x 10
    Brotherhood Pilot x 10

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

Ahhh! My old Unit from Red Army. I miss nightwish. Donkey...you brought a tear to my eye.

Was my first squad, and an original member.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Ah those bring back some good memories.

I remember putting those together in windows move maker hahahaha. The nightwish one was done in pinnacle studio.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Those were very interesting videos Donkey. And they reminded me of Halo 2. I wish I had been around for those days.

Jesus Christmas.

I feel old
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Razgriz was my hero and I remember staying up late secretly so I could try out for Nightwish. These 2 videos are what got me into RvBR lol.

Blog Posts

Now let's see who remembers THIS hahahaha. This was waaay before Forerunner Conflict or RvBR. This was Allies vs. Axis haha. You can tell it's from a LONG time ago because BlackDragonn was a squeaker xDD "The lag is so bad!" Even Raz has a younger pitched voice :P
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Time to remember why FC is the best.

Actually, out of all of the war-sims listed, we are the Last Man Standing.
    How do ya feel?

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Okay, I got some old RvBR and FC Halo 3 Era stuff here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noQjUVjKXUQ

A teaser for a series based around Ballistic Battalion in Red Army in RvBR. I was in this and remember the guy that filmed this actually fell asleep on us and we had to scream in his mic to wake him up. Too bad that series only had one episode. Had a lot of potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27aNN0tJJU

This is the first episode of that series. The opening narration is done by Raz. Once again, too bad we didn't get more than one episode done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ__dnBCORU

This one was done by me. A friend of mine Frankadoodledo was shit talking everyone he met in matchmaking, so I decided to secretly hook up my capture card and record him. Also from the RvBR days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDEYj0W9xC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqhHu8HKH4

These were also done by me. In 2008, I was inspired by "This Spartan Life" and decided to make a talk show of sorts for FC. I only ended up making 2 episodes because putting these together took an enormous amount of time and as a 14 year-old, I kinda had to put school before these. It's a shame, too. Alot of people at the time really liked them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTAzH7qVDNw

This right here was a collab project me and LocoCrazy worked on. It was supposed to me a teaser for a series we were gonna work on, but that never happened. So we just decided to slap "FC" on it and make it a promotional video. I believe this was in the summer of 2009.

And there ya go.

RvBR/FC Veteran. 7 years

Blog Posts

Where's the video of Raz crying? That one is the best.

Thread Information