Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Grifball league

Re: Grifball league

I was hoping to get more teams but we can have an exhibition between resistance and flaming penguins this Thursday

Blend into the shadows
    Hold your breath
    Strike
    Resistance Assassin

We will need to start sending messages online. Maybe get some higher up fc members too get their squads in to play as well. Let's do a few matches thursday and see what changes we can make.
    Last edited by IrelandWolf; 12-04-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    "We are one. As we share the glory of our victories, so too should we share the pain of our defeats. In this way we grow closer. We grow stronger."
    Let's Give 'Em Hell Resistance!
    Sig by IrelandWolf

I messaged a couple of people to see if they can put a team together if you know some other redd ask them. Purple is making a video montage. It'll take some time but I'm all for a match Thursday if you wanna get your guys together.

Blend into the shadows
    Hold your breath
    Strike
    Resistance Assassin

Oh yeah dude. Thursday will be more than just a few games. We could make some custom maps if you want. The only rules I want to change from the original grifball rules is to remove the score limit and add a time limit. 3 rounds (Kinda like hockey) 5 minutes each round, score doesnt affect when the game stop. Sound good to you? Other than that I think grifball rules and mechanics are perfect.
    "We are one. As we share the glory of our victories, so too should we share the pain of our defeats. In this way we grow closer. We grow stronger."
    Sig by IrelandWolf

Blog Posts

I'll see who in REDWATCH wants in on this. I know there's some grifball fans. I tried to start up a grifball league of my own back in REACH. But I didn't have time to manage it, so it just kinda died. But I'll see who we can get in there.

Thank you coda I greatly appreciate it. Ireland I like the three rounds but we're probably going to have score limits because in 5 minutes a slaughter could ensue. if you could make some maps that would be great purple already has some maps and James is also going to make some maps.

Blend into the shadows
    Hold your breath
    Strike
    Resistance Assassin

True on the slaughter thing. Maybe 3 minute rounds. I say let the slaughter happen. Or we could input our own rules. Like if someone takes the lead by 5. It's an automatic win. Add me on Xbox: IrelandWolf

- - - Updated - - -

ANOTHER IDEA: For the maps, each team has their own home map. The team gets to make the map within reason. Assign head admind for the grifball league to approve the maps.
    Sig by IrelandWolf

i love it man. Just do some REALLY heavy recruiting on redd side to get some more teams going. ill do the same for blue. If we all put enough effort in this thing can really get off the ground

yeah, im planning on making some custom maps for the whole league, ummm probably around tommorow imma start it. Ill have DUke and Purple help me with the "home base" map, and ill work on a few in between. I have a lot of ideas to put in the maps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Blog Posts

The maps should all be that basic, flat map. I wouldn't want to play grifball with buildings and such. But I'd like to see what kind of decorations and such you guys can put in.

Some ideas:
    Make it on impact. Everything but the ground is mostly transparent, so you can see the meteors and whatnot.

Make it on Ravine. Forerunner-style grifball court.

Thread Information