Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you want to see?!

Any one that is still in college will tell you right we are attempting to wrap up our semester This falls true to me as well. With a nice long break headed my way, I will be working on some projects. However, I want some input from you the members. So, I have a simple question for you folks.

What features and/or changes to the website would you like to see?

Seriously just throw anything out at me, I will look into and see what I can. During my break I want to be kept busy. If you don't feel comfortable posting here in this thread about it, please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at Metkil5685@gmail.com.

Cheers,
    Metkil5685
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Blog Posts

Re: What do you want to see?!

I want to see all the new stuff that I've heard about put in like the shout box and all the other stuff! or... New mobile skin? A million dollars? Yeah. I like that one. Metkil, I would like a million dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Coda View Post
    I want to see all the new stuff that I've heard about put in like the shout box and all the other stuff! or... New mobile skin? A million dollars? Yeah. I like that one. Metkil, I would like a million dollars
    Shoutbox is still being discussed. We haven't forgotten about it.

Myth has been working little by little on the mobile skin, however he's also quite busy. I'll link up with Myth on that later in the month to discuss what we both can do to get it rolling, as this is something we want to happen.

Million dollars? If I had a million dollars....I don't even know what I do to be honest. I won't make any promises on that.

Blog Posts

A Battle-Night Picture contest. Like we had in Halo 3. Where we all took pictures of epic moments during the battles. Yeah. I want to see that.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

I suggested something to Myth about the Profiles on the site and to make them more useful and fun, but I forgot what exactly it was that I was suggesting.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out it was adding an achievements tab to the profile. Basically anytime you get any sort of accolade it will be posted there ex. FC Top Ten awards and Army awards
    Last edited by Blackhawk570; 11-30-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    I suggested something to Myth about the Profiles on the site and to make them more useful and fun, but I forgot what exactly it was that I was suggesting.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out it was adding an achievements tab to the profile. Basically anytime you get any sort of accolade it will be posted there ex. FC Top Ten awards and Army awards
    Achievements could be fun maybe those are too much like the ribbons, though? But achievements could have a lot more stuff in them.

An achievement system could be neat. However it's similar to our ribbon system. We can talk about it.

Instead of blue soldier and redd soldier actually have their ranks like master seargent

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    Instead of blue soldier and redd soldier actually have their ranks like master seargent
    This has also been a topic of discussion as well. There are some issues that we are working out, but this is something we are thinking of doing, so long everything can fall into place.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    I vote for Rank Userbars as well.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information