I am sure all of you who live in America have heard about the Fiscal Cliff that is coming at the end of the year. well congress has yet to figure out what to do about it. and because they are going on a winter break they only have 11 days to fix it. there was a petition going around that "might" get their act together. here is the jist of it.

Congress and the President must forfeit their pay and healthcare benefits until the fiscal cliff is resolved. And they must pass a solution, not a stop-gap.

And, if they miss the Jan 1 deadline, all of Congress and the President must take a permanent 15% pay cut. Their pay cannot be raised for two years.

"The American People" that both sides constantly regale live in this sort of world (do your job or don't get paid). If it is good enough for us, it's good enough for them.
only problem i see with it is that it has to be reviewed by the white house and the president before it is put in action. didn't stop me from signing it though. the link will be in the bottom of the post if you guys want to see it and sign it.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...oided/s3djhn29