Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Re: IGN's Halo 4 vs Black Ops 2 Video & Results

Playing any CoD game is like playing ModernWarfare1 for me... Actually, it is basically playing MW1, lets just add some sparkles and some new guns and we will put a new number on the cover of the case. BAM, sell it to the sheep of the Cock of Duty franchise. =)

But in all seriousness, Halo4 was amazing on so many levels. Fuck bungie, they were just trying to buy themselves of out their contract with microsoft buy shitting out Reach.. I have the utmost respect for 343 in picking up this franchise and doing EXACTLY what bungie SHOULD have done.. I just hope they start bringing back some Halo2 classic maps. Like Waterworks and Backwash.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473 View Post
    fixed
    cock on dick black cocks 2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    Playing any CoD game is like playing ModernWarfare1 for me... Actually, it is basically playing MW1, lets just add some sparkles and some new guns and we will put a new number on the cover of the case. BAM, sell it to the sheep of the Cock of Duty franchise. =)

But in all seriousness, Halo4 was amazing on so many levels. Fuck bungie, they were just trying to buy themselves of out their contract with microsoft buy shitting out Reach.. I have the utmost respect for 343 in picking up this franchise and doing EXACTLY what bungie SHOULD have done.. I just hope they start bringing back some Halo2 classic maps. Like Waterworks and Backwash.
    or all of them especially ascension, coagulation, relic, terminal, damn I could just keep going, oh and containment.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

You see, I mention maps that cant be made via forge. Of course, visually speaking all the original maps would be fantastic. But 343 might just pull a bungie and tell you if you want a map like Ascension, just forge it. Coag, Relic and terminal would have to be from 343 though. lol I fucking love Relic.. My 50 match of snipers on Halo2 was on Relic.... aaaannnddd I super jumped up top.

Gotta love the mutiplayer map pack disk, the only maps that werent on it were desolation and tombstone had to download them, and when I got Halo 4 xbox I transferred the data and poof they were somehow gone, still I recovered all of them but those two maps and they were somehow deleted and I will probably never see them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post

This. So much.

I thoroughly enjoyed Call of Duty 4, and thought MW2 was decent, but then everything else after that felt like the same game. Just had a different story to it. Have they even changed the engine? Because it honestly doesn't seem like it.

And after Halo 3, Bungie didn't wanna make Halo anymore. They completed their trilogy and wanted to move on to their next project (Destiny). But in order to become independent, Microsoft made them shit out two more Halo games. ODST was fine for what it was. A neat little side story to the halo universe. But Reach was a pile of shit. The multiplayer was just not fun. Armor lock was atrocious and the maps were rehashed from campaign. It was painfully obvious they didn't have the passion for Halo anymore.

RvBR/FC Veteran. 7 years

so sad

Cock of Duty: Black Cops #9000 got absolutely DESTROYED by Halo 4!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

awsome!

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGUNNY132 View Post
    This. So much.

I thoroughly enjoyed Call of Duty 4, and thought MW2 was decent, but then everything else after that felt like the same game. Just had a different story to it. Have they even changed the engine? Because it honestly doesn't seem like it.

And after Halo 3, Bungie didn't wanna make Halo anymore. They completed their trilogy and wanted to move on to their next project (Destiny). But in order to become independent, Microsoft made them shit out two more Halo games. ODST was fine for what it was. A neat little side story to the halo universe. But Reach was a pile of shit. The multiplayer was just not fun. Armor lock was atrocious and the maps were rehashed from campaign. It was painfully obvious they didn't have the passion for Halo anymore.
    what is sad, is that Reach had the potential to be a good game. The elements were there, but they did just give up. In all honesty, in my opinion Halo 3 wasnt that great either.. and ODST was just a waste. You can find the same side stories elsewhere, they didnt need a whole game for it thats for sure...

in all aspect, the last great halo game (before halo 4) was Halo 2. even with all the glitches (BXR, BXB,ect it was easily the best competive only mulitplayer game. the maps were amazing and even the campaign was addicting.

Halo 4 has made me remember why i fell in love with Halo in the first place. The only thing i cant wait for, is the Truskill Matchmaking, once we get that, this game will be unstoppable.

Thanks for reading
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Yah Halo 2 was definantly, easily the best overall video game ever made; what is trueskill matchmaking?

Thread Information