Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Re: IGN's Halo 4 vs Black Ops 2 Video & Results

Quote Originally Posted by Kcr33d View Post
    Yeah it did, I was terrible back then my cousins where the only ones who where actually good. I was always used as bait. cuz I was the little one lol..... my one cousin would always say "Operation get behind the Donkey" and would then tell me go out there draw them out so they could find them.

haha. it was awful for me. but on hangem high they would send me on top of REDD to just put shots on people while they do everything else so it wasn't always so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if your a sniper and never played Halo CE competitively you have noo Idea the ammount of leading needed to get a headshot from far distances. The only good thing was that you could shoot it fast so it didn't matter to much if you missed your first shot.
    omg Kcr33d, thats so funny, cuz i was used the same way. my older foster brother would only let me play as long as i did what he siad. and he would have me draw their fire. lol

I eventually got my own gamertag, and learned to play for real. but that cracks me up.

**and yeah ur right, the sniper actually acted like a sniper in Halo CE. ***
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Blog Posts

Halo 2 has always been my favorite, with Halo 3 coming in close second. We were so creative in Halo 2 and we created a lot better "maps" than we did with Forge. Like we created D-Day on Relic. Where the Germans would have Warthogs parked on top Relic and while they were setting up, the Americans got to the Albatross and began knocking the barricades forward towards the tower for defense. Then when the Germans were ready they'd fire in the air, and then the Americans would rush forward trying to get to the top of the Tower.

Or Green Room on Lockout. Everyone had only shotguns and the point was to hold out in the "Green Room" at shotgun spawn and then the enemy could jump in from above from the hole in the top, or they could rush in from the front at lift spawn. And they could drop fusion coils in from the top and then rush in after the explosion. Oh man ... I miss those days. Such simple games but were more fun than most games we create now.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Halo 2 has always been my favorite, with Halo 3 coming in close second. We were so creative in Halo 2 and we created a lot better "maps" than we did with Forge. Like we created D-Day on Relic. Where the Germans would have Warthogs parked on top Relic and while they were setting up, the Americans got to the Albatross and began knocking the barricades forward towards the tower for defense. Then when the Germans were ready they'd fire in the air, and then the Americans would rush forward trying to get to the top of the Tower.

Or Green Room on Lockout. Everyone had only shotguns and the point was to hold out in the "Green Room" at shotgun spawn and then the enemy could jump in from above from the hole in the top, or they could rush in from the front at lift spawn. And they could drop fusion coils in from the top and then rush in after the explosion. Oh man ... I miss those days. Such simple games but were more fun than most games we create now.
    loved GREEN ROOM!!!! i played that alot....

wasnt forge in halo 2 only on the pc version?

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

did anyone play Halo 2 for Windows Vista?

i did, and there were only ever like 40 players max on it... just thought i'd throw it out there.

it was amazing!!! lol

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post
    loved GREEN ROOM!!!! i played that alot....
    I created that gametype.

At least I think I did. It was a LONG time ago. And we used to create new gametypes like every day.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

oh cuz u could change the vehicles that spawn and turrets and stuff like that.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Arbiter1 View Post
    oh cuz u could change the vehicles that spawn and turrets and stuff like that.
    right

ok

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams