Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Crimson Map Pack DLC

I am a little unsure about this DLC. I am afraid that with Halo 4 going into an early decline, I may not get to play these maps enough to make a worthwhile purchase.

What will decide for me right now is if someone can tell me for certain that FC will be regularly using the Crimson Map Pack.

Otherwise, hey, new map pack, discuss.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Crimson Map Pack DLC

We pretty much are guaranteed to use them. Maybe not all of them, but at least one, and more likely two, will be used in the First War. Later wars will continue using them, as well as future DLC.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

You can expect us to use them.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Shatter
    Diagonally Symmetric 8v8 (I wouldn't even play 7v7 on this. It's that big.)
    UNSC-themed
    Both teams share a divided portion of a large central structure atop a craggy rock, and each also possesses an offhand, two-story base at opposite ends of the map.

Wreckage

Roughly Mirror Symmetric 6v6, 8v8 (Not all parts of the map are symmetric, but it is mostly the same on both sides. Red has elevation and structural advantage)
    UNSC-themed with some Covenant elements
    Both teams fight over a myriad of shipwrecked machinery. The central structure is neutral and divides the map's lines of sight, and some of the wreckage forms the bases on either side of the map away from the center.

Harvest
    Roughly Diagonally Symmetric 4v4, 6v6 (Most of this map is symmetric to a T. The outside Warthog track is more here-and-there. Also it's pretty big for 4v4, despite what 343 tries to tell you.)
    UNSC-themed
    A central structure (resembling the map Termainl IMO) lines this map from one end to another, and is divided up evenly between teams. The ground beneath and around the structure is wide enough to accommodate the map's vehicular combat freely.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

By the way, you can now download the map pack. Issues seem to have been resolved.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Finally got them. They came with the LE version... I really don't like them at all. Harvest is the worse.. felt like a maze

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    We pretty much are guaranteed to use them. Maybe not all of them, but at least one, and more likely two, will be used in the First War. Later wars will continue using them, as well as future DLC.

Looks Like I'm using my saved 800 points then.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Was wrong about Wreckage. Red and Blue are totally opposite to what I thought they would be. Dunno why the dark and bluish side of the map would be Red and the reddish bright side of the map would be Blue. We should switch those. And the flag objectives are crap as usual. Need to move those.

Blog Posts

It's free right now...

ON Halo 4's main menu, press xbox live marketplace. You should be presented with an option to purchase the crimson map pack and ONLY the crimson map pack at 0 MSP. You should NOT see the list of Halo 4 download content. Only a window offering Crimson Map pack specifically.

ya harvest did remind me of terminal with the trains on top of the map and all, (without the death threat)

Thread Information