Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Re: Admit Something Embarrassing

Speaking of school dances. Nothing worse then when you're a freshman and your 're grinding on your girl for the first time ever and freak her out with a boner
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    Speaking of school dances. Nothing worse then when you're a freshman and your 're grinding on your girl for the first time ever and freak her out with a boner
    Don't get yourself down, just remember she was only freaked out because it was so much bigger than she expected. Right?

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Blog Posts

With the whole knocking down a table in front if a hot girl, what you should've done is got up, pointed at the table and yelled "and stay down!" Now, flex your muscles as if you're Arnold Schwarzenegger and pretend you just won a wrestling match with a bear. This can show confidence, "strength", a sense of humor, and your stunning grace. That'll get any girls attention.

Or doing that could blow up in your face and have her leave anyway. But i guess it wouldn't have made it worse.

I'm a hypocrite though. I think I'd be too shy to do that

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfam7 View Post
    When I was about 15 there was this dance in this small town I grew up in. You know the kind. Where every one knows every one else and if you weren't born there you were a bit of a social outcast. Well the music was freakin loud in that small 2 storie town rec. center which happened to be over a hundred years old (the house I lived in at the time was 110 years old). I brought some of my friends with there g/f's and one brought one of there friends from Eugene the city I live in now.

Now picture on one side. The right side of the room. A line of chairs ending with a table. The left front corner had all the sound equipment with the dj. Well one of my friends g/f the one that brought her hot blonde friend was sitting right next to the table. My friends g/f had been trying to hook the 2 of us up all night long. Me being me at the time was a serious chicken when it came to really good locking girls. They intimidated the hell out of me.

Well after 2/3 of the night I finualy got the courage up enough to go over and start talking to her with the intention of asking her to dance. Well I started talking to her for about 5 minutes. At first just idol chit chat. Then I had her laughing at my jokes. Ok I was standing there next to that tabel right next to her thinking "I'ts now or never". So swallowing hard and forming the words "Would you like to dance". I decided it would look cooler if I slide right next to her on the table when I asked her. That was my downfall. Yup as soon as I sat down on the corner of what I thought was a solid table which by the way was one of those big fold down tables with a faulty locking mechanism it collapses with me right on top of it. Every one turned and started laughing. That girl turned red faced and promptly headed for the door.

Never saw her again. My ship sailed as gravity betrayed me.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaa hhahhahahhhahahhahahaha!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Posts

naw I just layed there stunned for a few seconds as she walked away thinking there's no way that just happened then.. I started laughing my ass off then I walked out the door over to a near by friends house and partaked in something a bit harder then pop

Life is transient. Hold on to the moment. Never Lose hope and fight the good fight.

I wish I was there to tell u that u would help lead a great army someday.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    Happened to a buddie of mine to

Life is transient. Hold on to the moment. Never Lose hope and fight the good fight.

I'm deathly afraid of bees. Like so bad, if I see a picture of a bee in a magazine I flip like 5 more pages fast.

Needless to say, when a bee was in my car a few months back, screaming "son of a bitch" into the phone while I was on a call with my 90 year old grandmother and veering off the side of the road into someone's lawn might have been...excessive.

I've never been stung, and I intend to keep it that way.

-Micro

This. Fucking. Thread.

Have a fear of heights, the dark, clowns, and large areas of water.

Pissed all over myself in the 3rd grade because teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. Grandma came to school and made me change into my fuzzy alphabet pj's for the rest of the day.

Found my father's fap material. And I watched it.

Slept with my best friend. While her boyfriend was in the same house.

Fuck this.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Thread Information