Thread: A Countdown?

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

A Countdown?

http://majornelson.com/2013/01/02/countdown-to-e3-2013/

So Major Nelson has a countdown to 2013's E3... but why does he have one for this year, but didnt have one for the others?

Is the next Xbox being announced at E3? (Notice how theres no Triple A titles bein released in the Fall this year for the 360)

What is your thoughts?

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Re: A Countdown?

The answer is yes.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

It'll either be announced this year or the next (I think this year) and probably released the year after it's announced. But we'll see only one way to find out for sure

It will be announced this year and it will be released this year.

If that somehow does NOT happen, I'll be EXTREMELY surprised...along with everyone else in the industry.

The good question, however, is if the "Orbis", aka the PS4, will be released this year.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    The good question, however, is if the "Orbis", aka the PS4, will be released this year.
    It would only be the smart move. Or at least, it would be a move learned from mistakes in the past (which may or may not be applied to the future). Meaning, that when the 360 was released, games were still being released on the PS2 and coincided with 360 releases. The PS3 was anticipated, but largely ignored. Couple this with the high price tag and the fact that Halo 3 was like an industry giant, and you have a few of the bigger arguments for the PS3's initial failure in its generation. Sales have risen plenty in recent years, but I for one still know people who can navigate a 360 menu screen with ease while finding their PS3, even after months of owning it, very unfamiliar.

If they price the console accordingly and match the release of the next Xbox, then Sony eliminates two big issues with their next console. The third issue has satisfied itself - Halo isn't a giant anymore. There are a dozen hit game series now.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

They're making a video game based on me and it's gunna make them so much money they're announcing the announcement.

Really though if it's not something new xbox or new Halo related, it'd better be good.

UPDATE: Just saw this video, makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by UNLUCKY NUM13ER; 01-04-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Thread Information