Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Recruitment Drive for FC

(Dave Dun from Bungie, original picture by Bungie)

Greetings to all current members of Forerunner Conflict.

This was idea given by a member of FC (sorry don't remember who)

We at forerunner conflict feel that members should be properly rewarded for their actions on getting Active New members to join our community. So starting today, every new recruit that successfully passed a basic boot camp from either army, the person who referred the recruit will receive 100 VCash per recruit!

How do you qualify?

The soldier who recruited the new recruit must have the member enlist on the forums, and make sure they list your name when they sign up in the ENLISTMENT OFFICE.

Guidelines

•The New recruit must achieve the rank of Private in order to gain your money.
    • Must be at least 13 years of age
    • Complete Basic Boot Camp.

Event will begin today, and ends February 12th, 2011

More Incentive

If either REDD or BLUE gain 60 new recruits in this time period, every member in the army will gain 2000 in VCASH!

Remember if a single member recruits 25 members, they will get the following ribbon: in their profile.

AND, will get 5000 in Vcash

So.. get recruiting! If you have any questions, post in this thread or feel free to send me a private message!

Blog Posts

Re: Recruitment Drive for FC

Jesus Raz just a few days ago you didn't know how we were gonna use vcash and now it's vcash everything! I'm gonna make it so I am the first person to get the Gold Medal thingy for vcash! Muhahahahaha

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

i think this is a very good idea those who recruit actually get thing's worth while

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Holy crap...

You want another 60 people in BLUE!?!?! How in the world are we supposed to manage that many people on battle nights?

Well, I'll see to it... hehehe...

On a side note: when we were discussing this on XBL, I thought we agreed that they would have to also participate in at least one battle, meaning that they would have to achieve PFC?
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Undead

we dont need more in BLUE but I guess this is the only way that Raz can get REDD of their ass and start recruiting thats the sad part

Quote Originally Posted by Undead View Post
    we dont need more in BLUE but I guess this is the only way that Raz can get REDD of their ass and start recruiting thats the sad part
    when a whole platoon switches armies it makes a dent in the amount of troops in the army *cough* FoR *cough*

You can never have enough soilders, more enlisted means more officers. So all the spots will be filled.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Undead

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    when a whole platoon switches armies it makes a dent in the amount of troops in the army *cough* FoR *cough*
    might wanna get that cold checked out after shock it could kill you

and just cause we switched dont matter FoR has offered leads to clans that well hate us and would join REDD to have another crack at us but no one from REDD has come for those leads and its not FoR's responsibility to recruit for REDD. So after the doctor checks out that cough of yours FoR has leads when ever REDD wants to come get them

Quote Originally Posted by Undead View Post
    might wanna get that cold checked out after shock it could kill you

and just cause we switched dont matter FoR has offered leads to clans that well hate us and would join REDD to have another crack at us but no one from REDD has come for those leads and its not FoR's responsibility to recruit for REDD. So after the doctor checks out that cough of yours FoR has leads when ever REDD wants to come get them
    sorry i just lol'd at this. what leads are you talking about? also, i mentioned nothing of FoR to recruit for red either in my post.

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Alright you two, secure that shit. No need to measure dicks... for now, anyway. Keep it clean.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Thread Information