Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Undead

Re: Recruitment Drive for FC

I am a crazy years of medications and doctors to tell me something I already knew, and also thanks for the compliment. Also if it dose land me a ban I wont lose sleep over it "General" Im making my point and if I offened anyones feel-goods so that people see whats going on so be it

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Undead View Post
    I am a crazy years of medications and doctors to tell me something I already knew, and also thanks for the compliment. Also if it dose land me a ban I wont lose sleep over it "General" Im making my point and if I offened anyones feel-goods so that people see whats going on so be it
    -_-'

Quote Originally Posted by Undead View Post
    Selena Gomez +1

Ok, enough. I may not have a high enough rank to say what I'm going to say, but I'm going to. Why in God's name are we going at each others throats like this?! Sergeant Major, this isn't a nest of crazies. We are a connected, serious and fun, community. I may not have been here for a long time, but from what I've seen, this place has done great things and will into the future. But for you to call it a 'nest of crazies' is a bit disrespectful, even if you were trying to get your point across. Now I'm not fully blaming you for being disrespectful, you just used a bad choice of words. And anyway, isn't this a thread for how to recruit new members and its bonuses everyone? And if so, why on Earth would we want recent members to see this feud, and say, " I don't want to recruit my friends to this if this kind of stuff will happen." and potentially lose newer members as well? I'm not leaving, but others may, and we all won't be able to change their minds if this keeps up. So, I say this nondisrepectfully, please take this kind of stuff elsewhere.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Black ZR1 View Post
    Ok, enough. I may not have a high enough rank to say what I'm going to say, but I'm going to. Why in God's name are we going at each others throats like this?! Sergeant Major, this isn't a nest of crazies. We are a connected, serious and fun, community. I may not have been here for a long time, but from what I've seen, this place has done great things and will into the future. But for you to call it a 'nest of crazies' is a bit disrespectful, even if you were trying to get your point across. Now I'm not fully blaming you for being disrespectful, you just used a bad choice of words. And anyway, isn't this a thread for how to recruit new members and its bonuses everyone? And if so, why on Earth would we want recent members to see this feud, and say, " I don't want to recruit my friends to this if this kind of stuff will happen." and potentially lose newer members as well? I'm not leaving, but others may, and we all won't be able to change their minds if this keeps up. So, I say this nondisrepectfully, please take this kind of stuff elsewhere.
    Your rank needn't reflect your intellect. What you said is true. It is also what I have been trying to tell him, but to no avail. Thank you Black

Thanks Andimion.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Thanks Andimion.
    Your very welcome. Once again, someone who thanks another for a compliment.

I have no idea who you are or where you came from, but I like you.

Black ZR1 here gets it and saved a bunch of time typing.

Infractions are going out and this topic is being locked. Can't we just have one nice thread?
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

I know this thread is closed, but I thought you guys might be interested in an update about how each army is doing.

There are only 6 days left! This recruitment drive ends on the 12th, and you will only get the bonus vCash for the recruits that have posted in the Enlistment Office during that time!

Below, I have the number of recruits for each army between 1-19-11 (at 12:27 PM EST) and now (2-6-11, at 8:45 AM EST). Remember, if either army gets to 60 (which is unlikely), then everyone in that army gets 2000 vCash!

• REDD Army: 18
    • BLUE Army: 21

Aside from the army bonus, each person who referred a recruit will get 200 vCash per recruit. The vCash will be given out on the 12th, and only those recruits who have passed bootcamp (and had their usergroups updated) will count towards your vCash award.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

If an army gets at least 30 new recruits I will give each member 1000 vcash, if they can't get to 60. keep it up guys!

Thread Information