Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Recruitment Drive for FC

I'd suggest dropping that particular discussion. Now.

This has been your last warning.

Ya'll should recruit people and then give them a nice impression [because we're all classy people]. If I came on as a recruit and I saw this, I'd take myself out of this clan really quickly.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    sorry i just lol'd at this. what leads are you talking about? also, i mentioned nothing of FoR to recruit for red either in my post.
    To clarify this Aftershock, RaZ actually was talking to some Redd members and was going to refer me to a Red High Com member. I never got a message from anyone stating that Redd wanted such members.

As for FoR leaving Redd, you can thank the previous field marshal. Not going to explain what happened cause it's in the past.
    Leader of Fallen of Ragnarok Evolutions

Recruiting is gonna be awesome. We get to see fresh faces and tell them to drink the dirty water! Lol
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diesel93 View Post
    To clarify this Aftershock, RaZ actually was talking to some Redd members and was going to refer me to a Red High Com member. I never got a message from anyone stating that Redd wanted such members.

As for FoR leaving Redd, you can thank the previous field marshal. Not going to explain what happened cause it's in the past.
    PM'ed about those members, Diesel.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

lol^ max

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

While it isn't one army's responsibility to recruit for the other army, it is allowed and encouraged in the current situation.

@Raz, if my army recruits guys and have them join REDD (what we had been talking about last night), would those recruits count as my army getting them (since we got them to join FC), and would my members still get the vCash? Just curious, because that would serve as an incentive to them to recruit even more.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undead View Post
    we dont need more in BLUE but I guess this is the only way that Raz can get REDD of their ass and start recruiting thats the sad part
    Off our asses? Ya know a few people have been recruiting with no luck I might add. I mean for the past week and a half (Pretty much the first week and a half I've had my internet back) I've been sending messages twice a day to all recent players.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LiLxDevon View Post
    lol^ max
    I, for one, am not a fool. If a resource is available, I will take it. So... yeah.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

recruiting is better if you get to know the person first ( they tend to stay longer)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poder View Post
    recruiting is better if you get to know the person first ( they tend to stay longer)
    True. Absolutely true. The way I recruit is to play MM with randoms and invite the [good] ones to my game and if they keep doing well, I send them a Friend Request. Then, I play with them another day, and I bring up the fact about this awesome community we have here and four times out of five, they'll hang out and will join and will be active in battles.

Thread Information