Blog Posts

Re: Recruitment Drive for FC

we need quality and quantity, not just quantity

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

-_-' This was a topic posted get people aware. While I second Eagle's comment one several members doing a lot of recruiting but to no avail. Undead's comment wasnt very respectful, but it is technically true for quite a few members of Red AND Blue. FoR recruit and Capt Nick recruit.. I see no other recruits coming from anywhere else in Blue. With in Red, I have recruited 4 members in the last 2 days. EVERYONE needs to start recruiting. Enough pointing the fingers and enough of the disrespect. This community needs to grow up and work as a single unit for it to succeed. Everybody needs to step up, and to the members that have, thank you for your support.

I dont have an XBOX at the moment. Im looking for clan recruiting sites, to try and pull memebers.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    -_-' This was a topic posted get people aware. While I second Eagle's comment one several members doing a lot of recruiting but to no avail. Undead's comment wasnt very respectful, but it is technically true for quite a few members of Red AND Blue. FoR recruit and Capt Nick recruit.. I see no other recruits coming from anywhere else in Blue. With in Red, I have recruited 4 members in the last 2 days. EVERYONE needs to start recruiting. Enough pointing the fingers and enough of the disrespect. This community needs to grow up and work as a single unit for it to succeed. Everybody needs to step up, and to the members that have, thank you for your support.
    I don't know if you were telling FoR to recruit or not, but let me make something clear.

As an affiliate of FC, FoR has been recruiting its own members into FC and referring FC to other clans. We have referred to Kuhblam and Raz various clans to contact. So don't say we need to recruit. As an affiliate we've been doing our job thank you very much. So instead of telling us to recruit do yourselves the favor. Far as I can tell FoR has done more than what was expected to get FC out.
    Leader of Fallen of Ragnarok Evolutions

Blog Posts

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by diesel93 View Post
    I don't know if you were telling FoR to recruit or not, but let me make something clear.

As an affiliate of FC, FoR has been recruiting its own members into FC and referring FC to other clans. We have referred to Kuhblam and Raz various clans to contact. So don't say we need to recruit. As an affiliate we've been doing our job thank you very much. So instead of telling us to recruit do yourselves the favor. Far as I can tell FoR has done more than what was expected to get FC out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andimion
    FoR recruit and Capt Nick recruit..
    Let me make this clear, disrespect, will be dealt with appropriately.

How bout you just drop the whole thing kay. FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND!

On topic, http://www.hupitgaming.com/forum/12-...unner-conflict
    More, http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.a...ewreplies=true
    Proof Im trying.
    Last edited by HeavyArms; 01-19-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Everyone who recruits will be rewarded, everyone who doesn't. Wont. simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Undead View Post
    we dont need more in BLUE but I guess this is the only way that Raz can get REDD of their ass and start recruiting thats the sad part
    Yeah, and you've really made a difference for this community, right?
    Dont speak about things you dont know about. I've never even heard your name before. What impact have you made on this community for you to criticize an entire army?
    We realize our problem, and we're fixing it. And until you start makin differences here, do what you been doing and stay below the radar.
    Last edited by RetRdidMunkie; 01-20-2011 at 12:21 PM.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

the purpose of this thread is not to start a flame war, so why is one being started?

Thread Information