Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Recruitment Drive for FC

Quote Originally Posted by LiLxDevon View Post
    i think this is a very good idea those who recruit actually get thing's worth while
    Vcash is worth while? since when!?

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    when a whole platoon switches armies it makes a dent in the amount of troops in the army *cough* FoR *cough*
    umm..... we lost an entire company what 3 whole days before the first battle of the first war in reach???................. ................. *Cough* Aftershocks company *Cough up a LUNG!*

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    Alright you two, secure that shit. No need to measure dicks... for now, anyway. Keep it clean.

~Kuhblam
    Clean? ......... you started with the dicks. :P

Sorry, that's just kublam's "Nature" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    True. Absolutely true. The way I recruit is to play MM with randoms and invite the [good] ones to my game and if they keep doing well, I send them a Friend Request. Then, I play with them another day, and I bring up the fact about this awesome community we have here and four times out of five, they'll hang out and will join and will be active in battles.
    That mustav been a Long time ago?.............. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poder View Post
    the purpose of this thread is not to start a flame war, so why is one being started?
    cause of course poder, EVERYONE here is "Flamers" *Wink* GAY *Cough*. lol......

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    You say a lot of stupid things, but some times you do impress.
    least he does impress. :P lol

= u + Stupid things - impress.......... lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all of my replies were in the intent to make you laugh or giggle in case anyone takes anything the wrong way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this is a good idea to give incentive, regardless if the incentive is more or less useless ATM.

everyone in my platoon switched to red. i went with them. you guys still had half of my old company...FoR

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

-_-' This was a topic posted get people aware. While I second Eagle's comment one several members doing a lot of recruiting but to no avail. Undead's comment wasnt very respectful, but it is technically true for quite a few members of Red AND Blue. FoR recruit and Capt Nick recruit.. I see no other recruits coming from anywhere else in Blue. With in Red, I have recruited 4 members in the last 2 days. EVERYONE needs to start recruiting. Enough pointing the fingers and enough of the disrespect. This community needs to grow up and work as a single unit for it to succeed. Everybody needs to step up, and to the members that have, thank you for your support.
    Thank you for the compliment? :p
    No but I guess I can recruit some more for some money in my pockets and for Blue and my Company
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I'd suggest dropping that particular discussion. Now.

This has been your warning.

Ya'll should recruit people and then give them a nice impression [because we're all classy people]. If I came on as a recruit and I saw this, I'd take myself out of this clan really quickly.
    *Ahem* We were doing so well.

Last and final warning.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Undead

Let me make this clear, disrespect, will be dealt with appropriately.
    look you will handle disrespect in your army not ours and I really dont know what you consider disrespect but the way desil worded his response was far from it. So stand down and return to your side of the feild

And to those REDDs that say I havent done shit I laugh, until you have sat in on a meeting between myself and Mythonian hold your tounges my ideas and attemps to better this rats nest of crazies are now in my Feild Marshals hands
    Last edited by Undead; 01-21-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead View Post
    look you will handle disrespect in your army not ours and I really dont know what you consider disrespect but the way desil worded his response was far from it. So stand down and return to your side of the feild
    Welcome to the forums, where any Admin/Mod has authority over anybody's post.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

And to those REDDs that say I havent done shit I laugh, until you have sat in on a meeting between myself and Mythonian hold your tounges my ideas and attemps to better this rats nest of crazies are now in my Feild Marshals hands
    So now your a hypocrite? You basically told me I dont have power over you, so now let me tell you that in return you dont have power over anyone with in Red. Also, I complimented diesel and capt nick.. Only capt nick seemed to have his eyes open. Instead I get attacked by diesel..

On a side note,
    to better this rats nest of crazies
    That right there.. Disrespect.

Undead

Prove to me this aint a rats nest of crazies

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Prove to me this aint a rats nest of crazies
    Prove to me that your not one of those crazies of which you speak. Also, if I were you, I would just stop posting right now. Your digging yourself into a conversation that could land you a ban. Did I make myself clear Sergeant Major?

Thread Information