Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Biggest Badass moment ever?

I... Even... Lift.

I once necro posted on a thread. Oh wait....

Since it seems this topic is back.

Tonight on BF3, I was playing on the new End Game DLC. CQ Large on the map with the windmills. Loaded my bike up with C4 and went tank bombing. I notice a few tanks converging on one point. I ride towards the MBT near the point. Jump out a few meters away and detonate my C4. MBT goes boom. 2 enemies and 1 tank down. I turn around, run over to the IFV coming in. Throw 3 C4 charges on it and run towards another IFV headed my way. I detonate that C4 and start placing C4 on the 2nd IFV. 3 charges and one clacker press later, it was dead. This was all in the course of 20 seconds. One MBT, two IFVs, and six enemies dead at the hands of my C4.

I Battlefield.

Img of bike before the carnage: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...69438518_o.jpg
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post

Tonight on BF3, I was playing on the new End Game DLC. CQ Large on the map with the windmills. Loaded my bike up with C4 and went tank bombing. I notice a few tanks converging on one point. I ride towards the MBT near the point. Jump out a few meters away and detonate my C4. MBT goes boom. 2 enemies and 1 tank down. I turn around, run over to the IFV coming in. Throw 3 C4 charges on it and run towards another IFV headed my way. I detonate that C4 and start placing C4 on the 2nd IFV. 3 charges and one clacker press later, it was dead. This was all in the course of 20 seconds. One MBT, two IFVs, and six enemies dead at the hands of my C4.

I Battlefield.

Img of bike before the carnage: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...69438518_o.jpg
    Nice! Reminds me that I need to get that DLC...

i miss xbox

Today I learned how to stick auto injectors into people to treat from nerve agents... Wow does not sound as cool when i type it..
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

I just drank a whole bottle of jack and smoked a bowl of northern lights while sitting on a bilboard. Now I'm gonna get down.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post

I Battlefield.

I love me some BF3. I was carrying the flag once on the back seat of a dirtbike and two other bikes were chasing us. I had C4. I dropped C4 charges on the ground behind us and killed both dirtbikes that way. I laughed so hard because of the win.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

About 6 years ago me and my friend Mat (he was not liked in my town) anyways these two punks are walking towards us (I should give you the back story 1st, about a week before this, mat had got into a fight with these two, I stepped in to make it a fair fight) anyways these two punks are walking towards us, one of them pulls out a knife, mat pulls out a knife, the other one pulls out a knife, I look at mat and smile, I pull out both of my knifes, then look back at them, they stop look at each other then look back at us, me and mat are still walking towards them, we get about 10-15 feet away (I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm some sort of badass, i was scared shitless but i would not show it) so we get 10 feet away, I look at them and say " are you sure you want to do this" they walk a few more steps closer to us, then turn around and walk away. I will never forget that moment ever lol
    Until I make something better...you get to look at this

Quote Originally Posted by uncledrunkie v2 View Post
    About 6 years ago me and my friend Mat (he was not liked in my town) anyways these two punks are walking towards us (I should give you the back story 1st, about a week before this, mat had got into a fight with these two, I stepped in to make it a fair fight) anyways these two punks are walking towards us, one of them pulls out a knife, mat pulls out a knife, the other one pulls out a knife, I look at mat and smile, I pull out both of my knifes, then look back at them, they stop look at each other then look back at us, me and mat are still walking towards them, we get about 10-15 feet away (I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm some sort of badass, i was scared shitless but i would not show it) so we get 10 feet away, I look at them and say " are you sure you want to do this" they walk a few more steps closer to us, then turn around and walk away. I will never forget that moment ever lol
    Had a similar situation with a cousin. We were walking around a neighborhood in moreno valley (the city bordering the city we live in riverside). We were supposed to be at a birthday bu we wanted to go out and maybe do a bit of graffiti. Well we saw two guys with a girl on the otherside of the street walking out direction. We couldn't really see what they looked like cause it was dark. But I was about five eleven, already had my share of fights. My cousin was about six four, double my size and that's all I can say. The guys on the other side started yelling stuff out at us like their neighborhood and crap like that, all you need to know about us is the we werent in a gang. My cousin shook his head and started crossing the street and I followed behind. Then the girl started pulling the guys away and telling them no lets go and they took off running. The end -_-

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone111 View Post
    Dear god...I remember watching that "trailer" when I was a little kid...

Nightmares still to this day.

Thread Information