Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Re: Biggest Badass moment ever?

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post

If you're sharing the others, then I vote for the head-on collision.
    This.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    During Season 11, I beat two geared frost mages at once on my warrior. (no one here has a clue)

I live a boring and dull life.
    I KNOW! I think...

Quote Originally Posted by PLaTinUm View Post

That sounds so badass. You deserve a medal. How about the head on collision?
    Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    If you're sharing the others, then I vote for the head-on collision.
    I'll share until I'm out of stories :P Here goes...

Rodeo in my home town of Cloverdale. Call it our Mardi Gras. In our small country town, EVERYONE goes to rodeo. Fair games and competition in the day, great live bands and cook outs in the evening, and of course, THE Long Horn Saloon at night where everyone legal goes, drinks beer, listens to loud country, hooks up, fights, gets messy, and every other stereotypical thing you see in country music videos. Girls in dukes? Check. Cold beer? Check. Fights, steel guitars, cigars and all the rest. It is BY FAR the best time of the year. Many high school seniors (Some Juniors) sneak in. There is always time off high school, big football games, you name it.

Every year, I haul out the old tent, canopy, BBQ, keg setup, coolers, and all the other goodies. Me, and my closer friend always camp out in my yard and "Pre-game" before we hit Longhorn. Now, many interesting things happen in my yard. Cigars, girls, beer pong, card games, and of course, well, we have "sections" in our tents for a bit of *ahem* privacy. Needless to say, "Fort Rowdy" at the "Colonel's" has become a tradition all on it's own for Rodeo weekend. That's where the after party always makes its way to around 4AM when Longhorn closes. (Yes I'm the Colonel and Fort Rowdy is my yard. Long story, ask me sometime :P)

So on this particular weekend in 2010, I was designated the "driver" for the night. Now, with Rodeo stretching from Thursday to Monday, we all take a shift driving. By that, we mean stop drinking 2 hours before we leave for Longhorn, and then get hammered back at my place when the nights over. So, I'm not too worried knowing I'll have a good time later on. However, this night, friends had to be at the airport in the morning, so I opted to not drink at all and get them there the next day. So, at a brisk 4:30am I started dropping all my drunk buddies off at their homes. With no strafe party that night, I headed home to bed and was coming up the hill literally 2 blocks from my house. Thankfully, I was alone in my car.

As I was coming up the hill, a pair of headlights came flying over the hill right at me. I jerked the wheel to the left and managed to bring my car over to the other lane but it was too late. My passenger-side bumper hit the drunk drivers passenger side bumper and our two cars span around and ended up sideways a whopping two blocks from my house, about a 2 minute drive. I was driving a Jetta, he was driving a Tracker. Needless to say, I was a bit annoyed.

After pulling my hand out of the middle console and cutting off my manged seat belt with my knife, I opened my door and checked the scene. The Tracker was slightly burning and I could hear a man wheezing inside. So, after checking I had no injuries, I checked on him. As an ex first-aid attendant, it's kind of my job, even if he did just almost kill me. The fireman said airbags saved me, sadly, this man had none. After tearing off my shirt sleeve and having a witness help hold the mans intestine still, me and another witness helped pull the drunk from the car just before EMS got there and the fire in the Tracker engine started.

Once they did, they took over, strapped me to a board, and threw me into the ambulance. After that it was precautionary xrays, some stitches, and back home I went. And in case you're wondering, you're damn right I was pounding down beer and whiskey the next night at Rodeo. Luckily, thanks to quick reaction and German Engineering (RIP Jetta) I'm now here today. And now, for photos from the police report...

This is looking in the direction I was driving (Towards my home) so as you can see, I'm now in the wrong lane, facing the wrong way after impact. I was in the blue Jetta, he was in the yellow Tracker. My dad and I are hugging on the left. That Dodge jacket is now one of my prized possessions and I wear it every rodeo.

Another angle.

Close up of the tracker.

Typical trunk load during Rodeo

Look at the smoke from the Tracker's fire.

Another view of the Tracker.

2 Down, and added one more to the list if you can find it in here

Damn dude youv had your fair share of crap man. you've got a extreme amount of luck riding shotgun with you.

REDWATCH
    Fire Team Victors Old Fart

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Ichyban View Post
    Damn dude youv had your fair share of crap man. you've got a extreme amount of luck riding shotgun with you.
    We make our own luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    We make our own luck.
    That or you got a damn good over shield. No more bad mojo for you! good mojo for now on eh?

REDWATCH
    Fire Team Victors Old Fart

I am bad at stories, since most of mine are things I would like to keep in the past.

But I have this picture of me being a bad ass does that count?

In case you cant tell I am playing a game of speed ball with crappy bunkers. I am propping the A-5 against the back of my pistol hand (dual-wielding) It was a Monty Python Theme day, so I put some chain mail on my mask and a Hakama (Japanese Skirt used in Kendo). I tore that skirt to shreds, it is a shame too I had to import it.

Normally I just use the pistol, so most of the people there think I am bad ass just for that, but here is the kicker. Since then I upgraded and have 2 pistols one can convert into a sniper.

Although for a story of another game I played, there was a guy that Bunker in a Helicopter in the center of the field. He didnt have any support that could hit me so I ran up and slid in front of him shoved both guns in his Chest and Shouted "Surrender". 3 of the longest seconds I ever waited and he goes "ok". I also curved a paint ball to smack some on the top of the head, he was behind a shield and at the complete opposite end of the field.

And for the Last paintball story was when my gun was acting up. I dont remember why, but I couldn't shoot I may have been out of air or paint. There was this tiny little kid right next to me at our base and I was having him guard the "Street". There was this jerk at the other end that was just spraying at him. The kid himself had like a $2 grand gun, which he kept trying to give to me since mine wasn't working. I finally give in, I take it aim down the Street, aim up a tiny bit. And when I fired I swear it was a perfect angle and a perfect burst and it came right down on him. It was Very Satisfying, I spent the rest of the game running around without a gun, because I am Boss.

Location = Unknown Forerunner World/Core

Lucian-A052 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, SRS99-S5 AM(AP ammo), 2x M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 3x Flashbang Grenade. Carrying 1 Promethean Light Rifle

Smart AI "Nara"

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient: Helmet – Protector DRFT, Body - Tracker

Silas-H412 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - War Master Helmet, Body - Stalker

Levi-H691 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M90 Shotgun, BR55 Battle Rifle, 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 3x Flashbang Grenade, 2x Combat Knives.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Commando

Isaac-H302 – MJOLNIR Gen 2, SRS99-S5 AM(AP ammo), BR55 Battle Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Gungnir

Eli-H209 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M395 Designated Marksman Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Infiltrator

Even-H324 – MJOLNIR Gen 2, SRS99-S5 AM(AP ammo), BR55 Battle Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – Scout

Ian-H821 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M395 Designated Marksman Rifle(Suppressed), 1x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Recon

Max-H870 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, BR55 Battle Rifle, M90 Shotgun, 2x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 2x C12 Shaped Charge, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – Ranger

Adrian-H004 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle, 2x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 2x Flashbang Grenade, 2x C12 Shaped Charge, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – C.I.O.

Micah-H639 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, BR55 Battle Rifle, M90 Shotgun, 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 4x Flashbang Grenade, 5x Antlion Anti-Personnel Mine,1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient – E.O.D

Liam-H494 - MJOLNIR Gen 2, M7 Caseless Submachine Gun(AP ammo), M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle, 3x M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade, 4x Flashbang Grenade, 4x C12 Shaped Charge, 1x Combat Knife.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 Varient - Hazop

Character Name: Lucian A-051
    Character Faction: Brotherhood
    Character Personality: Adrenaline Junkie, Quick-Thinker, Soloist, Competitive, Taunter
    Character Skills: -Close Quarters Combat, -Sniping, -Infiltration

Character Bio: A Spartan - III Headhunter , A-051 excelled at dangerous missions and enjoyed the chaos of the conflict. After his Last mission which resulted in the death of his partner, he was adrift many years staying alive only because of Cryo-sleep. The Ship was found by a Imperial patrol and brought Research Facility for study. For weeks he torturous examinations, They wanted to gather as much data on UNSC era Spartan-III to improve their own troops . Near the End of the Reach Wars, the Brotherhood raided the facility for supplies. Among the prototypes they find Lucian, A Relic of the UNSC Era. The UNSC Loyalists Take him back too their Command and re-equip him and unleashed him upon the Empire. Lucian Fights in every conflict he can no matter how small.

Lucian is use to fighting in pairs and against overwhelming odds, He makes use of his skill with Firearms, deception, and Stealth. During the UNSC era, He was was known for taunting his enemies with Holograms. He excels with any weapon and any range.

Character Name: Nara
    Character Personality: A.I. Intelligence, Cold, Task Oriented,

Character Skills: Infiltration, Subterfuge, Spying.

Character Bio: Nara has been Lucian's AI for over a year now, gaining much experience in combat situations. Over that Year she has learn many things to help boost Lucian's survival rate, despite his risky behavior. She specializes in entering enemy systems and altering, hacking them and retrieving data without them knowing. She keeps several viruses locked up for scrambling enemy systems, and for stopping or slowing hostile A.I.

Character Name: Serin Osman S019
    Character Personality: Direct, ONI Agent, Spartan Training, Long Term Planner,
    Character Skills: -Subterfuge, -Spying, -Infiltration

Character Bio: Admiral Serin Osman, formerly SPARTAN-019. Abducted in 2517 as a SPARTAN-II candidate, Osman failed the augmentation process and was recruited into ONI. Considered as a "protege" to Admiral Margaret Parangosky, the Director of Naval Intelligence, she has groomed the former Spartan for a potential future as her successor. She is also known for 'in-your-face' way of answering people. She was hand picked by Parangosky to lead a diplomatic mission to Sanghelios after the war, giving her connections to several powerful and important Covenant Leading Figures.

When The UNSC became the Empire, Osman was lost in the internal power struggle and hated how the UNSC was changing. She left to rally support for what would become a large part of the Brotherhood Forces. Spending much time traveling from contact to contact, the cryo sleep causing her to age considerably less than expected.

Prowler “The Phoenix's Delusion
    Crew 3 Naval Officers
    Commanded by Serin Osman

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette x 5
    with crew and AI

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG1”
    250 Naval Officers
    3 Teleportation Boarding Craft
    Non-Crew
    Brotherhood Ground Officer x 10
    Brotherhood Orbital Drop Shock Troopers x 90
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    M7 Caseless Submachine Gun x 30
    M9 HEDP Fragmentation Grenade x 100
    Flashbang Grenade x 100
    Armor Piercing Rounds x 30

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG2”
    250 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG3”
    100 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG4”
    100 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette”DG5”
    100 Naval Officers
    Non-Crew
    Gear
    ODST Battle Armor x 100
    MA5D Assault Rifle x 20
    BR55 Battle Rifle x 20
    M90 Shotgun x 30
    Flashbang Grenade x 100

1 x Ground Officer, ODST Armor, SMG(AP), 1 Frag, 1 Flash.
    3x ODSTs, ODST Armor, Shotgun, 1 Frag 1 Flash
    2x ODSTs, ODST Armor, SMG(AP), 1 Frag 1 Flash
    2x ODSTs, ODST Armor, Ars, 1 Frag 1 Flash
    2x ODSTs, ODST Armor, Brs, 1 Frag 1 Flash
    10 Squads on each ship

Plato-Class Stealth Corvette “Rescue Party”
    50 Naval Officers
    D77-TC Pelican Dropship x 10
    Brotherhood Pilot x 10

I love all these stories. I don't have a bad ass moment but I was pretty happy with my self on this one day when I was like 15. I just wanted to state that i was about 5'6 and 110 pounds at the time. So i'm walking with some friends after school, 2 girls and another shorter but stocky guy, and these two guys from another school decide to come behind me and pull me backwards from my book bag. I live in brooklyn and for some reason because i went to a catholic school they didn't like me. not sure if that happens everywhere else but to me multiple times.
    They started with pressing me with the "yo whats good, little man" bullshit, which most of the time they just want to scare you into giving your money. In my case I just tried to avoid talking and just looked at them quickly and tried to walk away. They didn't like that, so they started to swing at me and try tripping me the other usual bullshit most people like me deal with.
    btw there isn't a triumphant KO in this story and the other guy who was my friend, who before this would tell me how he's a tough fighter never helps and is more scared than I am at this point.

At first one guy tried to throw me into the other guys swing but i managed to duck in time. I ended up bumping into one of the girls and immediately turn around to ask if she was ok. Right after one of the guys pull my backpack again but this time i let it come off of my shoulders.

I then turn to them and just continue taking their punches and they managed to trip me. I stood up right away and was pretty furious now. Since i've never fought before,(still haven't) I ended up making one of these guys flinch by pretending to punch. I was shocked by this and even though I knew I had the clear shot to clap him in his jaw I just couldn't do it. (I have always been too passive)

Now I'll be honest I felt like mother fucking Jesus because I just let them keep hitting me. The other kids from their school couldn't take it anymore and ended up coming in instead of cheering on the outside anymore.

I was proud of my self for so many reasons. I didn't have any bruises, but did have a cut in my cheeks from biting them, I made those guys more angry because I walked away with no words just a smile on my face, I smiled because I ended up changing the people around me without fighting and I ended up gaining some respect for it. Those guys never bothered me again and the kids that where there made sure of it. I absolutely hate bullying and i'm proud to say I was stronger mentally, and I feel in away I did stand up to these guys. and of course glad I didn't just get KOed.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    I KNOW! I think...

I'll share until I'm out of stories :P Here goes...

Rodeo in my home town of Cloverdale. Call it our Mardi Gras. In our small country town, EVERYONE goes to rodeo. Fair games and competition in the day, great live bands and cook outs in the evening, and of course, THE Long Horn Saloon at night where everyone legal goes, drinks beer, listens to loud country, hooks up, fights, gets messy, and every other stereotypical thing you see in country music videos. Girls in dukes? Check. Cold beer? Check. Fights, steel guitars, cigars and all the rest. It is BY FAR the best time of the year. Many high school seniors (Some Juniors) sneak in. There is always time off high school, big football games, you name it.

Every year, I haul out the old tent, canopy, BBQ, keg setup, coolers, and all the other goodies. Me, and my closer friend always camp out in my yard and "Pre-game" before we hit Longhorn. Now, many interesting things happen in my yard. Cigars, girls, beer pong, card games, and of course, well, we have "sections" in our tents for a bit of *ahem* privacy. Needless to say, "Fort Rowdy" at the "Colonel's" has become a tradition all on it's own for Rodeo weekend. That's where the after party always makes its way to around 4AM when Longhorn closes. (Yes I'm the Colonel and Fort Rowdy is my yard. Long story, ask me sometime :P)

So on this particular weekend in 2010, I was designated the "driver" for the night. Now, with Rodeo stretching from Thursday to Monday, we all take a shift driving. By that, we mean stop drinking 2 hours before we leave for Longhorn, and then get hammered back at my place when the nights over. So, I'm not too worried knowing I'll have a good time later on. However, this night, friends had to be at the airport in the morning, so I opted to not drink at all and get them there the next day. So, at a brisk 4:30am I started dropping all my drunk buddies off at their homes. With no strafe party that night, I headed home to bed and was coming up the hill literally 2 blocks from my house. Thankfully, I was alone in my car.

As I was coming up the hill, a pair of headlights came flying over the hill right at me. I jerked the wheel to the left and managed to bring my car over to the other lane but it was too late. My passenger-side bumper hit the drunk drivers passenger side bumper and our two cars span around and ended up sideways a whopping two blocks from my house, about a 2 minute drive. I was driving a Jetta, he was driving a Tracker. Needless to say, I was a bit annoyed.

After pulling my hand out of the middle console and cutting off my manged seat belt with my knife, I opened my door and checked the scene. The Tracker was slightly burning and I could hear a man wheezing inside. So, after checking I had no injuries, I checked on him. As an ex first-aid attendant, it's kind of my job, even if he did just almost kill me. The fireman said airbags saved me, sadly, this man had none. After tearing off my shirt sleeve and having a witness help hold the mans intestine still, me and another witness helped pull the drunk from the car just before EMS got there and the fire in the Tracker engine started.

Once they did, they took over, strapped me to a board, and threw me into the ambulance. After that it was precautionary xrays, some stitches, and back home I went. And in case you're wondering, you're damn right I was pounding down beer and whiskey the next night at Rodeo. Luckily, thanks to quick reaction and German Engineering (RIP Jetta) I'm now here today. And now, for photos from the police report...

This is looking in the direction I was driving (Towards my home) so as you can see, I'm now in the wrong lane, facing the wrong way after impact. I was in the blue Jetta, he was in the yellow Tracker. My dad and I are hugging on the left. That Dodge jacket is now one of my prized possessions and I wear it every rodeo.

Another angle.

Close up of the tracker.

Typical trunk load during Rodeo

Look at the smoke from the Tracker's fire.

Another view of the Tracker.

2 Down, and added one more to the list if you can find it in here
    Damn, you get stabbed then you save a man who almost killed you...freaking badass.
    Alright then, how about the bar incident?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SanguineSpartan View Post
    I am bad at stories, since most of mine are things I would like to keep in the past.

But I have this picture of me being a bad ass does that count?

In case you cant tell I am playing a game of speed ball with crappy bunkers. I am propping the A-5 against the back of my pistol hand (dual-wielding) It was a Monty Python Theme day, so I put some chain mail on my mask and a Hakama (Japanese Skirt used in Kendo). I tore that skirt to shreds, it is a shame too I had to import it.

Normally I just use the pistol, so most of the people there think I am bad ass just for that, but here is the kicker. Since then I upgraded and have 2 pistols one can convert into a sniper.

Although for a story of another game I played, there was a guy that Bunker in a Helicopter in the center of the field. He didnt have any support that could hit me so I ran up and slid in front of him shoved both guns in his Chest and Shouted "Surrender". 3 of the longest seconds I ever waited and he goes "ok". I also curved a paint ball to smack some on the top of the head, he was behind a shield and at the complete opposite end of the field.

And for the Last paintball story was when my gun was acting up. I dont remember why, but I couldn't shoot I may have been out of air or paint. There was this tiny little kid right next to me at our base and I was having him guard the "Street". There was this jerk at the other end that was just spraying at him. The kid himself had like a $2 grand gun, which he kept trying to give to me since mine wasn't working. I finally give in, I take it aim down the Street, aim up a tiny bit. And when I fired I swear it was a perfect angle and a perfect burst and it came right down on him. It was Very Satisfying, I spent the rest of the game running around without a gun, because I am Boss.
    You pull a wanted move during paintball!? Badass.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kcr33d View Post
    I love all these stories. I don't have a bad ass moment but I was pretty happy with my self on this one day when I was like 15. I just wanted to state that i was about 5'6 and 110 pounds at the time. So i'm walking with some friends after school, 2 girls and another shorter but stocky guy, and these two guys from another school decide to come behind me and pull me backwards from my book bag. I live in brooklyn and for some reason because i went to a catholic school they didn't like me. not sure if that happens everywhere else but to me multiple times.
    They started with pressing me with the "yo whats good, little man" bullshit, which most of the time they just want to scare you into giving your money. In my case I just tried to avoid talking and just looked at them quickly and tried to walk away. They didn't like that, so they started to swing at me and try tripping me the other usual bullshit most people like me deal with.
    btw there isn't a triumphant KO in this story and the other guy who was my friend, who before this would tell me how he's a tough fighter never helps and is more scared than I am at this point.

At first one guy tried to throw me into the other guys swing but i managed to duck in time. I ended up bumping into one of the girls and immediately turn around to ask if she was ok. Right after one of the guys pull my backpack again but this time i let it come off of my shoulders.

I then turn to them and just continue taking their punches and they managed to trip me. I stood up right away and was pretty furious now. Since i've never fought before,(still haven't) I ended up making one of these guys flinch by pretending to punch. I was shocked by this and even though I knew I had the clear shot to clap him in his jaw I just couldn't do it. (I have always been too passive)

Now I'll be honest I felt like mother fucking Jesus because I just let them keep hitting me. The other kids from their school couldn't take it anymore and ended up coming in instead of cheering on the outside anymore.

I was proud of my self for so many reasons. I didn't have any bruises, but did have a cut in my cheeks from biting them, I made those guys more angry because I walked away with no words just a smile on my face, I smiled because I ended up changing the people around me without fighting and I ended up gaining some respect for it. Those guys never bothered me again and the kids that where there made sure of it. I absolutely hate bullying and i'm proud to say I was stronger mentally, and I feel in away I did stand up to these guys. and of course glad I didn't just get KOed.
    We need more people like you. Winning fights without throwing any punches. Freaking champion-Badass

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by PLaTinUm View Post
    Damn, you get stabbed then you save a man who almost killed you...freaking badass.
    Alright then, how about the bar incident?
    Rather recent actually, last Firday night.

So normal night. At the bar, having a few drinks, nothing crazy. I'm about two deep or so, and a couple girls a friend and I had been talking to turned onto the topic of career. Of course the minute I mention military a barrage of questions come flying my way and of course, people take it as an open ticket to express their views on the world and events which they don't know half a shit about. Always keeps me entertained, but these girls were being nice so I wasn't going to be too much of a dick.

Some dude overheard us talking and started expressing major symptoms of LPS (Little Penis Syndrome) and begins to act "tough" and basically become a belligerent fucktard. Well, being he jumped up little shit that I am, I called him on it, argument ensues, barman tells us to cool it, I go back to my drink and chatting with the girls. Problem over, or so I thought.

Later that night, same buddy gets into it with my buddy Garth. Now Garth isn't big, but he's been deployed with our CSOR for years and is a lot more dangerous than I am. They start fighting and fucktard's buddy jumps into the fray. Same deal, pushing shoving, odd punch, nothing major. Not until he whips out his switch blade and starts slashing away at my left arm. I'm bleeding like a stuck pig and now I hear Garth yelling that he's got the other guy under control. So it's time to put this sorry idiot out of his misery.

Quick block and counter, grabbed and broke the wrist, disarmed, elbow to the face, knife into his shoulder, sharp kick to the chest which sends the guy stumbling backwards, tripping over a stool and out the pub's front window onto the sidewalk right as the police pull into the lot. No avoiding them this time, so statements are taken, buddy with the knife is arrested, Garth and I get told to keep out of trouble. I decided against the stitches and just had the hospital clean the cuts. Overall they're mostly shallow, but the big ones on my bicep and inside forearm are still healing. I had a good laugh walking into the ER and having the nurses laugh at the idiot with his own the knife in his shoulder.

That leaves two stories left :P

Thread Information