FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Re: BOLT SHOT

You use boltshot, instapermaban
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Everyone stop bitching. It's a part of the game. Deal with it.
    This

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Funktastiiic View Post
    My opinion of your opinion is that it is bitching haha i joke i understand but it annoys me when people whine about stuff they could of changed during the beta war

I agree with that completely. As Donkey said, I too digressed my distaste for the bolt shot during the beta which is, yet again, the reason I decided not to take part in this war this time. I didn't like the way the maps were set up or the bolt shot. But I didn't really bitch about it then I just backed out. Now that others wish to state their dislike for it I figured I would speak my mind too. I dont see it as bitching because I already solved the problem myself lol WHY CAN I NO BE PART OF CONVERSATION! lol
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    Thus why I don't play the game often. And yes it is part of the game but this is more about our custom games. And you don't need to be fucking rude about by saying we are bitching. Can we have some conversations/debates where people don't have to be so god damn rude?
    He's not being rude, you are all bitching about something that is used against you. Try getting good with it and you guys would rather keep it too. I too am against camping, but it's all part of the game and can be used as a strategic gun.

I'm back

The problem isnt that its powerful, its that its a load out weapon. whats wrong with it is that it seems to be just as strong (if not stronger) then a shotgun with more range.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatRussianBear View Post
    He's not being rude, you are all bitching about something that is used against you. Try getting good with it and you guys would rather keep it too. I too am against camping, but it's all part of the game and can be used as a strategic gun.
    Telling people to quit bitching and deal with it to me is very rude. I hate it when people say that in general. No offense but it's really immature to say that. It really isn't hard to use the bolt shot. Charge, point, shoot, dead. Simple. I prefer not to use the boltshot not because I suck with it because, frankly I don't, but because it's a cheap way to get kills and it just pisses people off. I like to be fair. Honestly if I used the bolt shot more often my k/d would prolly be a hell of a lot better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    The problem isnt that its powerful, its that its a load out weapon. whats wrong with it is that it seems to be just as strong (if not stronger) then a shotgun with more range.
    honestly this is ok to me. I agree with this

i wanna shotgun instead

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    Telling people to quit bitching and deal with it to me is very rude. I hate it when people say that in general. No offense but it's really immature to say that. It really isn't hard to use the bolt shot. Charge, point, shoot, dead. Simple. I prefer not to use the boltshot not because I suck with it because, frankly I don't, but because it's a cheap way to get kills and it just pisses people off. I like to be fair. Honestly if I used the bolt shot more often my k/d would prolly be a hell of a lot better.

- - - Updated - - -

honestly this is ok to me. I agree with this
    Im immature its what makes me so loveable... if you dont like it dont use it, if you dont want to be killed with it dont run at people pointing a bolt shot at your face

Im immature its what makes me so loveable... if you dont like it dont use it, if you dont want to be killed with it dont run at people pointing a bolt shot at your face
    I kind of said that already lol I don't use the bolt shot. And I don't run at people when they have it...people do this thing called camping where they sit around a corner and await you with a charged bolt shot and without you knowing it BOOM dead...

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Sorry for being blunt but are people bitching because people are good with a weapon their bad with? Fuck it might as well ban snipers/shotguns/rockets fuck might as well ban everything except one weapon
    The difference is that you can't spawn with snipers/shotguns/rockets.

I'm actually quite good with the boltshot, and it's what I have in all but my BTB loadouts. But I would be ecstatic if it were taken out. Unfortunately, 343 gave us no options to block only specific loadout weapons, so I don't really know how we would enforce it without hearing a bunch of whining of "I didn't know!" from the newer guys. I mean, we could treat it how we do tea-bagging(if we see it, and have video, you get punished) and make the rule very apparent from the bootcamp onward but really that's above my paygrade.

Thread Information