Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EriRi 1138

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

EriRi 1138

Hey!

My name is EriRi 1138. Or for short, Eri.

If you're reading this, you either have no idea who I am, or you're one of the other vets who are just curious to see what I wrote.
    The latter are probably reading this because they know I'll type something vaguely humorous, maybe something directed towards the new kids.

Something along the lines of "watch out champ. I'll snipe your head off." Guess what?

I'm not that easy to read, sport.

Anyway, I was recruited back on January 24th 2007, and was enlisted in Red Army just in time for the start of the 4th War of Red vs Blue: Retaliation, or as the older members might call it, RVBR.

I've been in Red Army ever since, maybe with the occasional Neutral Admin shift when things got too busy in the real world, and have been every rank from Private to Field Marshall.

Currently I serve as a Precursor. I no longer have the time to participate in battles due to my busy schedule at the University of North Texas, where I am studying a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Communication Design, (Graphic Art) one of the most competitive fields.

I love this community and have matured, learned, and gotten very good at handling stressful situations and leading large groups of people. This community is first a War Sim based on a video game, but second, it's a family full of individuals who each have something to offer. After a while, you get to know everyone pretty well.

Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing depends on the person in question.

RANDOM FACTS:
    • I do a lot of Graphic Art / Design in my free time, and sometimes for pay, too. I freelance for a few different areas in my city. I ran a sig shop in FC, but I don't have the time to complete a lot of requests at the moment.
    • I ran a group back in Forerunner Conflict's second war (FC2) called 'Blackheart Battalion' in which we went 15-4. Pretty beast. Although that team has been dissolved, many of it's members are still around and dispersed throughout the community. I still wear it's old emblem, today.
    • I love sportin' the Scout helmet. It's just my thing. I wish I could copyright it, but you know. There's always those other guys who think it's their thing.
    • LocoCrazy and I are the Army of Two. You know that video game series? It's based on us.
    • I am responsible for the design and theme of the REDD. The flag, emblem, story, etc. I know what you're thinking; "Awh man! Eri's such a genius for making the Red Army an imperial regime that controls billions of planets through fear and incredible amounts of awesome propaganda and stuff". Yeah, I am. Be jealous. But hold your applause, because over the past year a lot of different members in the REDD have actually contributed to its story and propaganda. It's hard to resist. We're like the Dark Side. Sure, the good guys are the good guys, but we're just so much more awesome. And now i'm rambling. If you want to check out a detailed description of the REDD go check out the FC Lore subforum.
    • I was part of the Colleyville Heritage High School Varsity Marching Band. We're legit. We go to Bands Of America contests and typically make finals. I was Tuba Section leader my junior and senior year. And no I'm not a fat guy.
    • Last year I participated in UNT's Green Brigade, recently named the best marching band in the country. (UNT is known for it's music & art)
    • What else? Oh yeah. I know WSxAngel's real name. It's Ryan. Call him that, he loves it.

All jokes aside, I hope you'll get to know me better if you don't really know who I am. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good guy; I'll listen to your problems, I'll give you advice, help you with things, make sigs for you (if i have time), discuss the awesomeness of both Star Wars and Halo's stories with you, and maybe even assist you in destroying some badkids in Halo's matchmaking. You're welcome to send me a friend request, but it's often full. I delete oldies every so often, so you might as well try if you're interested. On the other hand, you're bound to run into me sooner or later on Live.

So yeah. That's my intro. It's better than MedeDust's. His is so impersonal. And dumb. But, he was a Blue, so I'm proud of him for finding the Post New Thread button.

That's just about it. Thanks for reading. If you got all the way to the end, that is.

One last thing before I close up this topic,

Watch out, champ. I'll snipe your head off.
    Last edited by EriRi 1138; 06-09-2012 at 04:46 PM.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

LocoCrazy
    Army of Two 4 lyfe!

:d

I've used scout before you even knew it was a helmet :fuck you:

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

*Ahem* Marching Band is teh awesome *Ahem*

Eri, you sir, therefore, are awesome.

Also, I'm happy MedeDust found the "Post New Topic" icon as well. Look at him growing up. I'm sure you're proud.

-Field Commander (FC) of the ABHS MB out.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Eri.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Fiery Grave, the INSTANT that the first screen of a Scout Helmet was released on the internet prior to Halo 3's launch, i practically screamed "DIBS! I'M WEARING THAT HELMET" you can ask Loco. I might have broken his eardrum through the mic.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

I Eri <<THIS MUCH>>

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed
    I love you Eric lol
    Last edited by EriRi 1138; 06-26-2011 at 03:38 AM.

So what helmet you gonna rock out in reach eri? hmmm?

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Thread Information