• Unlikely

1 6.67%
  • Very unlikely

1 6.67%
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

2XP Game Night! (01/25/13)

As some of you may know, the DewXP promotion ends on January 31st. Now I'm not sure if that's just when you can stop redeeming the codes or when 2xp stops altogether, but either way I'll be hosting another game night on January 25th at 8pm EST! Throughout the night, I'll be giving away lots of codes, and you'll have the following week to use them before the promotion ends. Most of these will be going to the winners of the games, but if you amuse me or are just generally a good sport you may get a code as well

Being fresh out of codes after the last game night, our very own Platinum was good enough to send me 7 cap codes (worth three games) and one box code (worth 6 games) so that's what's definitely on the table this time around! Unfortunately Thankfully I'm a caffeine addict, and Mt. Dew is my beverage of choice, so it's quite likely that I'll have another 3 or so box codes by then. However, I know many places have been running out of the Halo 4 products so that remains to be seen. (If there's any others out there that might like to donate some codes for the cause of this game night, just pm me!)

If you want to play and you're not on my friends list, then you can either add me or post here with your gamertag and I'll do my best to invite you. If you're already on my friends list, as long as you're online you'll be getting an invite from me.

Now, on to the games! None of these are set in stone, but I'll just be shooting off a few of the likely ones. Keep in mind that which games will be played and how often will depend heavily on the popular demands of the lobby I have at the time. Also, if you want me to add any games, just post here!

First off, any game that was introduced during my Throwback Game Night. To save some forum space, I'll just leave you with the link: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....ame-Night-(2XP!) Whether the unfinished ones will be played or not will depend on how tolerant the lobby is for the various imbalances they currently have.

Other gametype (including, but not limited to):

Gametype: Shields up!
    Map: SAW Arena
    Creator: Oakley Hidef
    Players: 8-16
    Description: Infinite Hardlight Shields vs. Bottomless clip SAWs

Gametype: The Pale One
    Map: Slenderman
    Creator: XxWendalxX
    Description: Try to last until time runs out!

Gametype: Jurrassic Park
    Map: Jurrassic Park
    Creator: A J Yusi
    Description: Survive the raptors' attacks.

Gametype: Husky Raid
    Map: Husky Raid
    Creator: A Husky Old Guy
    Description: Returning from Reach, random weapons, two bases, one bridge. CTF.

Gametype: Minotaur
    Map: Labyrinth
    Creator: Kanggo Sucka
    Description: Avoid the Mantis!

Gametype: Woggle Woggle
    Map: Pac-man
    Creator: Mr Pokephile
    Description: Run away from the ghosts until time runs out.
    Last edited by KazuhLLL; 01-14-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Re: 2XP Game Night! (01/25/13)

i' be there

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Bump?

There doesn't seem to be much interest -_-

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

I play minotaur!
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

I'm ready

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Sorry for the late notice but this has been cancelled, for a few reasons:
    • First off, a less-than-stellar reception (although it wasn't too bad). The thing is, I have 13 double-xp codes and only 10 people even voted in the poll, so that's just a little silly.
    • Another, bigger live-stream-game-nightday is set to take place this Sunday from 1pm-11pm that will have many prizes of it's own.
    • Mostly, my girlfriend is traveling back to our hometown Monday, so that she can get a wisdom tooth taken out Tuesday and then get driven back Wednesday night. The tooth is in a bitch of a spot so she's going to be put under anesthesia and whatnot and she's pretty scared of stuff like that. With the Blue Phoenix practice tonight, Battalion practice Saturday and the Sunday battles, taking up my Friday night for FC stuff as well is a bit shitty to her. Usually she doesn't care and she hasn't even said anything this time either, but I know she'd appreciate it if I could make more time for her this weekend since it's the biggest "surgery" that's been done to her and—though very minor as far as other surgeries go—she's a very anxious person.

With that being said, there is still 2XP to be had! I have handed all 13 codes (54 matches' worth) over to Metkil, who will be incorporating them into this Sunday's live-stream event that he and Raz are hosting. You can look here for details about the event if you're interested: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....m-Event%28s%29!

Just know that if you win a code, use it before the Jan 31st! That's when the DewXP promotion ends and I haven't been able to find out whether that's just the last day you can redeem the codes or if it's the last day that you can use 2XP, period. Either way, use the codes early to avoid any possibility of losing your chance.

And remember, #BlameMetkil #ThankMetkil

I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

Microsoft is coming to my Dorm on Friday to show off some "recently released" and "new" products and they want some college-aged testers. Pro.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

Microsoft is coming to my Dorm on Friday to show off some "recently released" and "new" products and they want some college-aged testers. Pro.
    I'm jelly. How'd you get that set up?

in an hour? i'll come
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Sorry for the late notice but this has been cancelled, for a few reasons:
    • First off, a less-than-stellar reception (although it wasn't too bad). The thing is, I have 13 double-xp codes and only 10 people even voted in the poll, so that's just a little silly.
    • Another, bigger live-stream-game-nightday is set to take place this Sunday from 1pm-11pm that will have many prizes of it's own.
    • Mostly, my girlfriend is traveling back to our hometown Monday, so that she can get a wisdom tooth taken out Tuesday and then get driven back Wednesday night. The tooth is in a bitch of a spot so she's going to be put under anesthesia and whatnot and she's pretty scared of stuff like that. With the Blue Phoenix practice tonight, Battalion practice Saturday and the Sunday battles, taking up my Friday night for FC stuff as well is a bit shitty to her. Usually she doesn't care and she hasn't even said anything this time either, but I know she'd appreciate it if I could make more time for her this weekend since it's the biggest "surgery" that's been done to her and—though very minor as far as other surgeries go—she's a very anxious person.

With that being said, there is still 2XP to be had! I have handed all 13 codes (54 matches' worth) over to Metkil, who will be incorporating them into this Sunday's live-stream event that he and Raz are hosting. You can look here for details about the event if you're interested: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....m-Event%28s%29!

Just know that if you win a code, use it before the Jan 31st! That's when the DewXP promotion ends and I haven't been able to find out whether that's just the last day you can redeem the codes or if it's the last day that you can use 2XP, period. Either way, use the codes early to avoid any possibility of losing your chance.

And remember, #BlameMetkil #ThankMetkil
    I cancelled this as of yesterday

Thread Information