Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyndall

Tyndall

Hello. My name is Jonathan. but you may call me Tyndall. I am 20 years old and currently residing in the United States in Florida. I haven't felt a need to play Halo for a while until I stumbled upon this group and thought it may change my mind. So I am currently thinking of which "Army" to join. I do see that I have a message saying BLUE is low on numbers so that may be my pick. So for anyone that wants to add me on XBL. My Gamertag is Tyndall92.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Tyndall

hmm, I thought blue had more people, not too sure though, well anyways Welcome To FC! I hope u have a lot of fun here and stay for awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Arbiter1 View Post
    hmm, I thought blue had more people, not too sure though, well anyways Welcome To FC! I hope u have a lot of fun here and stay for awhile!
    You lied to me... No need for an argument but damn...

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by Tyndall View Post
    I do see that I have a message saying BLUE is low on numbers so that may be my pick.
    Woops! I had meant to fix that awhile ago, so thanks for mentioning it. At the moment both armies have a relatively good amount of active members, so don't feel pressured to go to any specific army and just go to the one you want to join more.

Welcome to FC!
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Woops! I had meant to fix that awhile ago, so thanks for mentioning it. At the moment both armies have a relatively good amount of active members, so don't feel pressured to go to any specific army and just go to the one you want to join more.

Welcome to FC!
    lol hes in Blue enlistment right now

Blog Posts

Hello. My name is Jonathan. but you may call me Tyndall. I am 20 years old and currently residing in the United States in Florida. I haven't felt a need to play Halo for a while until I stumbled upon this group and thought it may change my mind. So I am currently thinking of which "Army" to join. I do see that I have a message saying BLUE is low on numbers so that may be my pick. So for anyone that wants to add me on XBL. My Gamertag is Tyndall92.

Thank you for your time.
    Just wondering, where did you see that message? >_> BLUE had more Units than we did online last battle night. A lot of people have been saying they've seen that.

Anyway, welcome to Forerunner Conflict Tyndall. I'm REDD Brigadier General VerbotenDonkey. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

EDIT; Myth beat me to the punch.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Just wondering, where did you see that message? >_> BLUE had more Units than we did online last battle night. A lot of people have been saying they've seen that.

Anyway, welcome to Forerunner Conflict Tyndall. I'm REDD Brigadier General VerbotenDonkey. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

EDIT; Myth beat me to the punch.
    lol, Well I am Blue Staff Sergent Silent Arbiter1

Blog Posts

Welcome to FC I'm 1st Lieutenant Coda, current Commanding Officer of the REDWATCH Special Forces Platoon. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Well I am glad to be here and thanks for the warm Welcome guys. I think I will like it around here.

Yes I did sign up for BLUE, but hey we all can still be friends right?.......Well I hope so atleast.

Blog Posts

Well I am glad to be here and thanks for the warm Welcome guys. I think I will like it around here.

Yes I did sign up for BLUE, but hey we all can still be friends right?.......Well I hope so atleast.
    Friends with benefits I suppose.

And by benefits, I mean you get to fatten my kill count. :P
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information