Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Improve The Rotation

The rotation needs some tweaking!

For the last three battle nights, I've been feeling like blue has been withholding some of their better players from VBD. I feel like my teammates and I aren't having as much fun as we could be if they simply rotated the teams more efficiently, and had us verse people we haven't already, if possible. I know that red outnumbers blue by about 2:1, but that being said, that should also mean that most of them, if not all, should have played us by the end of the night. We sometimes face two of the same teams in one night while there are still some other squads we have yet to face at all. The battles start to get repetitive without a change of pace, all I am asking for is a solid, unwavering rotation so we verse no team more than once unless we've already faced them all.

Re: Improve The Rotation

Indeed, I know i'd like a crack at some teams like VBD that we play far too little. cyberdyne had a truly epic extraction game with them today.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

I demand that I play against VBD... Wait I mean what? No but seriously I agree.

Blog Posts

When we had a battle director there, his only job was having the updated maps/Game types BUT also saying "oh these guys played against these guys."

As FMs, it's hard to pay full attention to your guys and their guys. Sometimes teams slip through the crack and they play over and over again.

I'm right back at it again...

I played you guys twice, look how that ended... xD

To be honest unfolded, when we were losing, my team was saying those exact words "don't they get bored sweeping teams all the time". That's funny how that happened, that you thought the same thing

You played 4 unique units in 5 games. The only time there was a duplicate was when you played Cyberdyne again, and that's not making your life easier.

James is about the only other person who doubled up against you, since he went from a MIX to bellator's team.

If you want a challenge, join Gamebattles or diversify your team. You cant expect to have a giant MLG team in a WARSIM and expect to get close games.

The only two teams you did not play were Nexus and Blue Phoenix. Blue Phoenix played you guys 2/4 games last week, and Nexus was just lucky for them.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    You played 4 unique units in 5 games. The only time there was a duplicate was when you played Cyberdyne again, and that's not making your life easier.

James is about the only other person who doubled up against you, since he went from a MIX to bellator's team.

If you want a challenge, join Gamebattles or diversify your team. You cant expect to have a giant MLG team in a WARSIM and expect to get close games.

The only two teams you did not play were Nexus and Blue Phoenix. Blue Phoenix played you guys 2/4 games last week, and Nexus was just lucky for them.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Blog Posts

Some people play FC for competition, if that's how they play thats how they play.

We're not nazi dictators dictating to people "You don't have the play style we like, gtfo"

You wanna play different people/squads. Cool. If its for competitive reasons, fine. You're not abridging any rules? Then you're fine. So everyone else calm down and get off his back.

I'm right back at it again...

Not on his back. Just stating he isn't getting any change if he considers Cyberdyne a weaker unit.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post

It really isn't about a "challenge", or anything of the sort, so please don't mention Gamebattles. it's about getting an even spread. I would like to play against everyone in BLUE, especially the better squads. It makes for more interesting games. For example, the tie breaker game we played tonight was the most fun I have had this entire war, I would love to play more games like that.

The truth is it feels like you are trying to keep the better squads away from us, I hope that I am wrong and it truly is a coincidence having to do with the rotation, but after not playing arguably BLUE's best squad at all this war, we can't help but get that feeling (I do have some suspicions as to why this might be, but I wont post them here). It would not only be better for the weaker BLUE squads, but also for us. We mean no disrespect with this thread or any of our posts. We simply respectfully request to simply match us up against those squads if the opportunity presents itself. Strangely those squads happen to be the better ones.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Thread Information