View Poll Results: Should there be orindance drops in FC!?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lose the ordinannies

29 39.19%
  • Keep the Ordinances

29 39.19%
  • Tweek the personal drops

16 21.62%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Ordinance Drop during battles

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Didn't seem like a problem in my games tbh.
    You're a FM. You're suppose to only be playing once a month.

I don't really play either, but I've heard many different squads in different platoons that they want, and I wanna see what its like.

I'm right back at it again...

Fixed to better represent the poll options

to be honest ordinances drop differently so one team might get shit weapons while one team might get all power and good weapons so u see the balance.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Money View Post
    It should be mentioned that the perk that allows for faster ordinance drops is game breaking if the entire opposite team has it.
    It only gives a one kill difference to how quickly you can achieve an ordinance drop. And by using it, you're giving up the opportunity to get, in my opinion, more useful perks.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

It should be mentioned that the perk that allows for faster ordinance drops is game breaking if the entire opposite team has it.
    It only makes it 20% faster. At most, you'd get one more drop per game. I don't know of anyone in my Squad or BLUE as a whole that uses that perk. The Ordnance Reroll perk is more useful, but I still know of several better perks that are often chosen instead for a loadout.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

That perk only makes it one less kill to get an ordinance, its effect is very, very small compared to matchmaking.

You're a FM. You're suppose to only be playing once a month.
    Ok cool. Well my limited playing time, and numerous, numerous scrimmages with the gametypes yield the same answer.
    Last edited by Anarchy; 01-28-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Ordinances are not fair because whichever team gets the first kill wins the match. Once you get 1to drop you use it to get kills and get another drop and so on, and all the while your victims are helpless to earn their own ordinances and fight back because they are being spammed by rockets.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zaradomerix View Post
    Ordinances are not fair because whichever team gets the first kill wins the match. Once you get 1to drop you use it to get kills and get another drop and so on, and all the while your victims are helpless to earn their own ordinances and fight back because they are being spammed by rockets.
    Cause getting a choice between pulse grenades, a needler, and a speed boost is really a game changer on any map.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

The personal ordinances cost my team a game tonight. And from what I've been hearing I wasn't the only one that this happened to. For example two teams can be evenly matched early game. Team 1 makes one good push. They're rewarded with ordinances. They then use those ordinances to control the game from then on out. Team 2 can't make a comeback because they are constantly being held down with power weapons brought in from ordinances. Because Team 1 is using there ordinances to kill Team 2 they keep earning more ordinances. It shouldn't be about who can call in more power weapons but who has better map control and awareness and who can get the maps default power weapons. Also they continually had very strong power weapons. So I'm going to assume they were using the perk, tracker I think is what it's called to reroll for better ordinance.
    Last edited by Specact; 01-28-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Ordinances can be unfair but it is based on a random system so if your team does get better ordinances it is by luck. Also everyone could get rocket ordinance drops so it can be balanced, but again it is all luck

Thread Information