View Poll Results: Should there be orindance drops in FC!?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lose the ordinannies

29 39.19%
  • Keep the Ordinances

29 39.19%
  • Tweek the personal drops

16 21.62%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Re: Ordinance Drop during battles

Quote Originally Posted by Specact View Post
    The personal ordinances cost my team a game tonight. And from what I've been hearing I wasn't the only one that this happened to. For example two teams can be evenly matched early game. Team 1 makes one good push. They're rewarded with ordinances. They then use those ordinances to control the game from then on out. Team 2 can't make a comeback because they are constantly being held down with power weapons brought in from ordinances. Because Team 1 is using there ordinances to kill Team 2 they keep earning more ordinances. It shouldn't be about who can call in more power weapons but who has better map control and awareness and who can get the maps default power weapons.
    Your point has merit. Between two closely matched teams, Ordnance can make or break the match. But if your team is getting killed by four people using rocket launchers from drops, it means they each earned those weapons individually, which means your team was probably not going to win anyway.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

ahhhhh ordinance ahhhhhhhh
    WTF

Imperial Cross of Honor.....Distinguished Service.....Perfect Soldier.................. ...Royal Valor
    Imperial Medal of Honor Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Ordinances can be unfair but it is based on a random system so if your team does get better ordinances it is by luck. Also everyone could get rocket ordinance drops so it can be balanced, but again it is all luck
    yes but I don't like those odds it should be standerd power weapons on map like in reach calling in ordinance turns the favor by luck but. if you leave it map based. its even players have a even advantage pending their individual skill am I making sense?

there should be a chance to come back. ordinance is crazy i mean people pick loadouts so that it gets stupid. i dont think those loadouts should happen. i'm about to get real loud about this

Imperial Cross of Honor.....Distinguished Service.....Perfect Soldier.................. ...Royal Valor
    Imperial Medal of Honor Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Ordinances can be unfair but it is based on a random system so if your team does get better ordinances it is by luck. Also everyone could get rocket ordinance drops so it can be balanced, but again it is all luck
    I personally don't think game results should be based on luck.

yes for the sake of humanity VOTE NO OR WERE ALL GOING TO DIE FROM PANICS RAGE STORM ITLL BE LIKE A NUKE ITLL BLAZE OUR EARS AND WERE ALL DIE!!!! its panic man dooooo as he sayyyyyssss DXXXXXX plus sorry to say I got a headache from people yelling about ordinance and panics rages plz for the luv of my health xD

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPhan View Post
    there should be a chance to come back. ordinance is crazy i mean people pick loadouts so that it gets stupid. i dont think those loadouts should happen. i'm about to get real loud about this
    We had a census in the Beta War about loadouts. Most people preferred them.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I think he means about people picking loadouts solely for the point of getting ordinances quickly and then being able to reroll for it if they get a bad one.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

I'll make it simple.

All you all spamming the threads, cut it out. If you've voice an opinion, good. Stating it 6 more times over and over will get you an infraction.

Second, all I see, no offense, is one R.E.D.D. team all against it, which tells me it's more of a "we can't win when the other team has a bunch of power weapons" rather than a community wide concern.

As WD, unless it's a majority in the War Council, ordinance drops will not be changing anytime soon. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    can we take another census about this now that we've all had time.... to think about whether or not we like this would it hurt to do that?

Thread Information