View Poll Results: Should there be orindance drops in FC!?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lose the ordinannies

29 39.19%
  • Keep the Ordinances

29 39.19%
  • Tweek the personal drops

16 21.62%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Ordinance Drop during battles

Quote Originally Posted by xXHELLW0LFXx View Post
    can we take another census about this now that we've all had time.... to think about whether or not we like this would it hurt to do that?
    Following what Ghosthammer said, if you think you have a big enough support for something against our rules, bring the topic up to UNLUCKY with what you are unhappy about and what you want changed. Then, he has the power to make a topic about it in the War Council for it to be discussed.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPhan View Post
    there should be a chance to come back. ordinance is crazy i mean people pick loadouts so that it gets stupid. i dont think those loadouts should happen. i'm about to get real loud about this
    Like I said before, I don't think anyone uses the ordnance priority or reroll perks consistently. We all get our ordnance by earning it, and people liked keeping it. Done deal, really.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    I'll make it simple.

All you all spamming the threads, cut it out. If you've voice an opinion, good. Stating it 6 more times over and over will get you an infraction.

Second, all I see, no offense, is one R.E.D.D. team all against it, which tells me it's more of a "we can't win when the other team has a bunch of power weapons" rather than a community wide concern.

As WD, unless it's a majority in the War Council, ordinance drops will not be changing anytime soon. Get used to it.
    with all do respect sir, it might not be just one army maybe theres blues out there that have had the same thing in mind that might not have had a chance to voice there opinion, I think its something we should address personally. I know were not having fun its causeing us a lot of stress after hard work and practices we do all we can but it becomes a huge irritation to apply that and get swept out by ordinance drops. I know this may seem like spam but it personally might better the way everyone feels about this and it might relive some of the problems idk but I think this poll is doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by xXHELLW0LFXx View Post
    with all do respect sir, it might not be just one army maybe theres blues out there that have had the same thing in mind that might not have had a chance to voice there opinion, I think its something we should address personally. I know were not having fun its causeing us a lot of stress after hard work and practices we do all we can but it becomes a huge irritation to apply that and get swept out by ordinance drops. I know this may seem like spam but it personally might better the way everyone feels about this and it might relive some of the problems idk but I think this poll is doing it right.
    I agree. This has been up what? an hour? Just because more REDD have responded than BLUE, so far, does not mean this is a REDD vs BLUE issue at this point. We're all just voicing our opinions, not spamming. Nobody has disrespected anybody else so far.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

It's happened plenty of time where the REDD squad will get rockets left in right or snipers while all we on BLUE get is Needlers and shotguns. It's all a matter of luck. So don't be acting like you're the victim here. Is it annoying when the other team gets rockets all the time? Hell yes it is. But if it was your team you wouldn't mind it one bit. Odds are the same for everyone.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

You've all been warned. I know exactly what's going on. I'm watching. Keep it clean, stay on topic.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

This is a concern to many and i do agree, it is rather unfair sometimes.

But i kind of like it.

Brings you to your toes and have to change stratagy throughout the game. Sure a power weapon happens to go to the other team, not like they cant be stopped.

i say keep it, maybe tweek it a bit

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone111 View Post
    It's happened plenty of time where the REDD squad will get rockets left in right or snipers while all we on BLUE get is Needlers and shotguns. It's all a matter of luck. So don't be acting like you're the victim here. Is it annoying when the other team gets rockets all the time? Hell yes it is. But if it was your team you wouldn't mind it one bit. Odds are the same for everyone.
    look were not starting trouble were just voicing a concern we've all heard and were trying to voice it out its not like we discussed it with blue so its a fc thing not a redd thing we welcome blues opinion. were not doing it because were mad we want to know what all of fc thinks....

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone111 View Post
    I agree that it happens to both teams. I see it as a problem that it happens period. "It's all a matter of luck." "Odds are the same for everyone." Those sentences contradict themselves. If BLUE has a stronger team that is playing better, and REDD gets lucky ordinance drops, REDD could sweep the game because of it. That is unfair.

Blog Posts

Like was mentioned before, Ordinance is just something you have to learn to counter against. It's a new thing thrown into Halo 4 that changes up the pace. Have to learn to counter. And chances are, if someone on their team has Ordinance, someone on your Team will as well.

And without Ordinance, how to you plan on countering Mantis's or Warthogs effectively, which spawn more often than 5 minutes like the initial ordinance? It helps out in the vehicular aspect as well.

Just means you have to play more as a Team and play more strategically.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information