View Poll Results: Boltshot & Ordnance Compromise

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this proposed compromise.

22 43.14%
  • I like PART of this compromise (explain in a reply)

5 9.80%
  • I dislike this. Come up with something better.

10 19.61%
  • I dislike this. Keep it how it is now.

14 27.45%
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Re: Boltshot & Ordnance Compromise

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone111 View Post
    Thursday night. Myth is hosting testing. As are many other leaders. Look back a few pages. I want to say its at 9pm est.
    thank you. there's a lot of hostility being pointed at me for posting my OPINION. and i am become very aggressive due to the feedback specifically bashing me. i have been very sarcastic and annoyed all night and i am glad that you were able to accoplish a goal of stating FACTS as well as your opinion without starting a personal battle. once again, thank you.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPhan View Post
    why don't we test my option?
    I tried to the night we played. You insisted that we didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zaradomerix View Post
    thank you. there's a lot of hostility being pointed at me for posting my OPINION. and i am become very aggressive due to the feedback specifically bashing me. i have been very sarcastic and annoyed all night and i am glad that you were able to accoplish a goal of stating FACTS as well as your opinion without starting a personal battle. once again, thank you.
    No one is hostile toward you. You are hostile toward all of us, ranting, raving, ignoring the facts we've been trying to tell you. I am still not sure you understand that Ordnance isn't random yet.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

This is what we need. Your welcome.

I know its a lot of pages, but sometimes skimming through them helps. Don't need to read every post, just a few made by key members

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by JamCliche View Post
    You shouldn't mock Donkey. He's a respected member of this community and a High Council member for your faction. You'd do well to give him his due. He clearly made a syntax error in his post and forgot to mention the Ordnance, but you should already know that the issues at hand are both the Secondary Weapons AND Ordnance Weapons.
    I do respect donkey, i really do. but this is not about red and blue right now. its about ordinance vs no ordinance. and boltshot vs no boltshot. i will argue what i need to if it makes my point valid. i do not mean to "mock" anyone besides yourself. personally i think you have no idea what you are talking about and in every other post you contradict yourself to make it seem like you were right all along when infact with new information you have been proven wrong many times.

I do offer my sincerest appologies to donkey as i do have much respect for him. but i am not sure i can continue to stay on this thread as the thought of reading another one of your posts prompts me to take my waterproof aluminum bat to my forehead and watch the blood drip off of it so that i have someone to have an intelligent conversation with.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

I do respect donkey, i really do. but this is not about red and blue right now. its about ordinance vs no ordinance. and boltshot vs no boltshot. i will argue what i need to if it makes my point valid. i do not mean to "mock" anyone besides yourself. personally i think you have no idea what you are talking about and in every other post you contradict yourself to make it seem like you were right all along when infact with new information you have been proven wrong many times.

I do offer my sincerest appologies to donkey as i do have much respect for him. but i am not sure i can continue to stay on this thread as the thought of reading another one of your posts prompts me to take my waterproof aluminum bat to my forehead and watch the blood drip off of it so that i have someone to have an intelligent conversation with.
    Okay, really? I have only said the same things Al Capone told you.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

I do respect donkey, i really do.............your posts prompts me to take my waterproof aluminum bat to my forehead and watch the blood drip off of it so that i have someone to have an intelligent conversation with.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamCliche View Post
    Okay, really? I have only said the same things Al Capone told you.
    Both of you, stop. Go to your corners, splash some water on your faces and calm the hell down. Then when you are ready to be civil, come out and start anew. Both of you.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Both of you, stop. Go to your corners, splash some water on your faces and calm the hell down. Then when you are ready to be civil, come out and start anew. Both of you.
    I don't get it! Why does everyone think I am being uncivil? I am typing on the internet. I have not insulted anyone. Don't mock me, Al.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

I am not mocking you. Im ending a potential pissing contest before it gets started.

He probably saw mine before yours depending on how the page refreshed. Let it go

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

I am not mocking you. Im ending a potential pissing contest before it gets started.

He probably saw mine before yours depending on how the page refreshed. Let it go
    There is no pissing contest. I am not trying to beat him. I'm trying to explain.

There isn't much more to be said on this topic. I will continue to try to explain this revision if anyone has any concerns or questions. It's important to me. It's the only reason I am posting here. Not to argue or insult or be treated like a child. I proposed something I feel can help the community, and I welcome disagreement, as long as the other bloke can handle my disagreement, too. I welcome it, it means we discover more about the game.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Calm down
    let's just get off the site for a moment and go to sleep, I bet we are all just tired right now
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information