Odds for vBookie

The odds are quite ridiculous right now to the point where it isn't worth betting all this money. Only if it is a for sure win which are prohibited from the vBookie events. I know the payout odds are different from fc events and real life events, but I am suggesting we at least go to .75 for payouts.

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Re: Odds for vBookie

Agreed, there appears to be much more risk than reward with the current system.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Blog Posts

Thats what I was kind of hinting at in the Cbox xD I could have lost 5k vCash but was only guaranteed like, what, 1500? Not really worth the risk in most situations.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

There is also an entire added way to earn vcash with the system we have. Betting isn't the only income, it's betting.

While I believe 1.33 was a bit low for the super bowl, 1.5 would have been better, realize that battles are historically pretty easy to predict, this war being an exception, so it's really, really easy for the vcash system to be broken if the odds are cranked up.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Thread Information