Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Posts

Re: The Story of REDWATCH Sign Up

Please, if there are any more, sign up now. I begin next week.

Thanks,
    EagleOne out.
    "Feelings pass right through you, don't they? So cold and unforgiving in
    every choice you made in battle. Purest soldier... I need you to be strong.
    Strong enough to do what you've never done in your life. Can you be
    strong enough to allow yourself to be... Can you just be human?"

Skirmisher

Spartan Name - Adrian "Dark" Buendia

Armour and Appearance (Height, Weight, Eye Colour, etc.) - Mark V Helmet, Recon Armour, 6"1, 1010 lbs (with Armour), Honey Coloured eyes, Tan Skin.

Service Tag - Drk1

Weapon of choice - Battle Rifle/Spartan Laser

Brief Background Description - Born on Earth, and trained since childhood to be a Spartan II, met John 117 at 17 yrs of age, and trained alongside him for a few weeks. assisted in the defense of reach and was MIA until found in the planet requiem and Rescued by the UNSC Infinity ship.

Other Significant Details (What makes your character unique?) - Quiet during a Fire Fight, extremely proficient on foot and infiltration. I wear a Hoodie aside from my helmet, to use as I infiltrate the objective if necessary or get behind enemy lines. Uses promethean Vision to observe enemy movements and make better judgments. Fast, due to the many years spent running and hiding from Promethean forces in Requiem. Able to work extremely well with others and get them out of most fights with a mighty victory.(Thanks to the help of those I have met in RedWatch).

Blog Posts

Writing has begun, those who signed up thank you, your characters will be well developed. As for others in REDWATCH, they will be making appearances throughout the story. Once RainRequiem and I have built a solid foundation, we will release episodes every two weeks. Thanks again for everyone's support!

EagleOne out.

Skirmisher

I feel very disappointed I didn't know about this sooner. I love writing and creating stuff like this.
    Fight for no one's sake... Only for something deep in your heart, for only those who are willing to die should be the ones to kill.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RahzVael View Post
    I feel very disappointed I didn't know about this sooner. I love writing and creating stuff like this.
    Give me an example of your writing with your spartan.

Skirmisher

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

can I be in it? As an ENEMY!

Spartan Name - Platinum (nickname only)
    Armour and Appearance (Height, Weight, Eye Colour, etc.) - Enforcer Helmet, 6'4, 1000 pounds with armor, blue eyes
    Service Tag - Plat-015
    Weapon of choice - DMR
    Brief Background Description - Platinum earned his nickname from his peers by setting records during basic training. He surpassed the Gold standard and set a new one.."The Platinum" standard. Honest, humble, trustworthy, brave, strong, and a skilled warrior.

Other Significant Details (What makes your character unique?) - His ability to work as a lone wolf and survive in the wilderness for weeks at any given time. However, his leadership skills are somewhat poor, because he cares too much for those around him.

Spartan Name - Graham Young
    Armour and Appearance (6"3, 140 pounds, Blue Eyes, Long Brown Hair) -
    Service Tag - LEGS
    Weapon of choice - Sniper/DMR/Shotgun
    Brief Background Description - Originally from earth Graham lived in a very suburban area. After leaving school he inspired to join the UNSC and he did. He trained harder than anyone in his platoon but then the UNSC fell apart and he was directed to the empire. When blue started to rebel against the empire he was first boots in, and he did work. He was a deadshot with a sniper but was also brutal with a shotgun. He was a monster standing 6 foot three inches tall and had unbelievable strength. However although brutal, He was loyal. Always willing to help the Empire no matter what happened. As a whole, he was a true spartan.

Other Significant Details (What makes your character unique?) - Brutal in war and has dead-shot accuracy but respectful towards people who rank higher than him in the empire.

Thread Information