Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

REBOOT Universal Recruitment Team!

For all of you who haven't already figured it out, my #1 priority in FC the past few years have been RECRUITMENT. FC is pretty much at an all-time high in terms of members, and if there is one thing I HATE seeing, it's our activity and member count dropping. I want us to continuously expand and grow into the HALO world, with my goal being that eventually we will be recognized by nearly everyone who plays HALO. A few years ago, I tried starting a Universal Recruiting team which needless to say, failed pretty quickly. Well, I'd like for us to start it up again. We need a new and improved Universal Recruitment division that will constantly be active and trying to get as many valuable community members as possible. This Division does not have to have a capacity, the more people in the division the better. But here is what I'm envisioning:

Universal Recruitment Division:
    Master Recruiter - This person is the brains behind the whole division. This person comes up with creative ways for recruiting and makes sure everyone is doing their job. This person can be from either army (or a neutral member) but he/she MUST have as little bias as possible. This person also must be aware of the amount of members in each army so that he/she can direct his recruiters for focus on recruiting more for one army than the other.

Internet Team:
    These people are responsible for all recruitment focused through the internet, whether it be on forum boards, reddit, Youtube, or even Omegle (and yes it's possible to recruit from Omegle). They MUST be active on these forums and keep whatever FC topics bumped and easily accessible to potential recruits. We obviously don't want to seem like spammers, but we have to do a respectable job at being able to message everyone as much as possible. If the recruiters see topics in forums saying "free agent" or "looking for clan/community", the recruiter must PM or post in those topics ASAP letting them know about FC. Recruiting on the internet is one of the easiest things to do. You just browse websites and make sure everything is up to date and message any potential recruit. Should never be a burden or hassle. At most dedicate 30 minutes to just keep up to date!

Xbox Live Team:
    These people are mainly responsible for recruitment over video games on Xbox Live. We have a topic called "Recruiting for Idiots" which gives some pretty helpful tips on how to recruit people through matchmaking (here is the topic):
    http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....2C+matchmaking
    Members should be very active online and must dedicate at least 30min-1 hour per night trying to recruit people through matchmaking. We recommend teams of 3-4 going into Big Team or Team Slayer, and they must very polite but very tactical and vocal as well. Also, normally it should be at least one REDD and one BLUE soldier working together to recruit people. It shows that our community is about friendship and socialization as well as the wars.

That's the basic idea which obviously can be expanded on. But if there's one thing I know about people, it's that we get lazy and if we don't feel like we're succeeding at recruiting, then we stop immediately. We need this division to stay very active and even in times of slow activity, we still need to try and recruit new people. There are always new and unique ways that people can utilize to recruit people. What are the rewards though? Well we can give you a ribbon and possibly a cool graphic or title saying "Recruitment Division", Vcash or something like that. But the main reward should be knowing that you are being an integral part in helping FC grow, and for those of you looking to rank up quickly, this would be a perfect way in showing your army leaders that you are very dedicated and ready to help out FC.

So anyhoo, who's in? Would anyone like to volunteer for any position (especially Master Recruiter)? This is not a REDDvsBLUE thing here, this is about FC as a whole so we need everyone in the community to be working together.

People interested in Recruitment Team:
    Zeta Crossfire-Master Recruiter
    Ghosthammer
    SpartanBH
    Juggernaut
    Graycochea
    LyricsMode
    Platinum
    DukeLongjohnson
    JamieDJ
    RainRequiem
    Last edited by Spartanbh; 03-10-2013 at 03:24 PM.

I created Hill 30

Re: REBOOT Universal Recruitment Team!

Great idea. Great organization. I love you.

Recruiters need to be responsible and the voice of the community. They're spokes people... they make sure the recruits are passed off to the right people... and those people do there job and get em in the faction.

Its all about people doing the jobs they need to do, to make the fc experience a great one.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

I'd be in to help when I'm not training/practicing, for which ever area needs help the most.

I would definitely love to help out with the recruitment, as it would be splendid to see FC expand immensely as a Halo Community.
    "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
    ON THE WATCH
    REMEMBER REACH

Blog Posts

Well we got 1-2 people then! I'd like for us to have at least 5 people on the internet team and about 8 on the matchmaking team....COME ON PEOPLE. HELP US OUT.

I created Hill 30

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

i would love to be on the Internet team, as its what i do anyways in the Recruiting department
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Looks like you could use a DI for Universal Boot camps for this Spartan. I can take care of that

Blog Posts

One other thing I'd like to add is a "welcoming committee" to the forums and such. These are the people who message new recruits after they posted in the enlistment office who to contact in their respective armies for boot camps, because I rarely think that the recruits go back to their posts in Enlistment.

I created Hill 30

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    One other thing I'd like to add is a "welcoming committee" to the forums and such. These are the people who message new recruits after they posted in the enlistment office who to contact in their respective armies for boot camps, because I rarely think that the recruits go back to their posts in Enlistment.
    again, i do this as well. i greet every new BLUE recruit that signs up to the site
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Blog Posts

So does anyone want to take the lead on this operation or is it going to be another failure...? I'd do it but I don't have as much free time anymore and I barely know what's going on in the armies to give recruits a good idea :/

I created Hill 30

Thread Information