Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Assassins Creed IV

Quote Originally Posted by Asseroya View Post
    I think the game franchise is becoming like COD. A new game almost every year or less and few or unsignificant changes
    Not quite true. Compared in the way you put it, COD has almost no advancements while AC improves their gameplay every game. They went from having to wait through cut scenes and hardly any free world roaming to much larger free world roaming, less loading scenes, and a more sophisticated engine over all. I can agree the AC2 series didnt have much of that but AC2, Brotherhood, Rev, can be said were the same game and story, literally.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    Not quite true. Compared in the way you put it, COD has almost no advancements while AC improves their gameplay every game. They went from having to wait through cut scenes and hardly any free world roaming to much larger free world roaming, less loading scenes, and a more sophisticated engine over all. I can agree the AC2 series didnt have much of that but AC2, Brotherhood, Rev, can be said were the same game and story, literally.
    Very true, and a good point being is that the AC series actually make adjustments to their game engine and improve upon it with every iteration. CoD on the other hand has been using the same engine since Call of Duty 2 and it has aged very poorly.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Push! We have nothing left to lose!
    Muffin Clan

Stuck at an outpost, trying to get host, all of my ammo spent killing you~

I sense more ship to ship combat systems in the future.

A new in-depth preview of ACIV from X360A: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...medium=twitter
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    The AC2 trilogy thing really burnt be out on Assassin's Creed. Revelations in specific was boring to me within like the first 30 minutes.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Thread Information