Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FC Halo 4 Top 5

Re: FC Halo 4 Top 5

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    I might need you to, windows movie maker just is pretty bad. I'll talk to you about in on live this week
    You should definitely pass on the torch to Blayze. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that most people want to see this continue, and since it seems you are having issues, Blayze would be the logical option to take over.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

I wouldn't have any problem with that. As long as I occasionally get my name mentioned for coming up with the idea

REDWATCH VETERAN

I could take this over if you want me to. Also if I do I would like to have a judge system where we have 3 judges rank the videos from 1-5, so if I do take this over I would need judges.

I'm always up for lending my voice if needed. You and Blaze should talk about it.

REDWATCH VETERAN

I had like nothing to do today, so I made 23 films and clips. Lol.

I have both skilled clips and fails for your usage. Feel free to use whatever.

Gamertag: Maxdoggy
    Squad Name: Legacy / Blue Phoenix
    Clip Name(s): There Are Many of Them, so I will list them below (in the order they appear on my fileshare).

1. Banshee Closer Legacy vs VbD
    • My banshee flying on the come-from-behind victory over VbD on Stronghold that closed out the game for Legacy. Clip.

2. LLLEEGGAAAAACCYYYYYYYYYY
    • My perspective of the entire Legacy vs VbD game. Blue won 950-860. Full Film.

3. Haven Fail
    • A lag glitch on Haven that hilariously spawned me at the bottom of the map. Clip.

4. Flood Killtrocity
    • I get a killtrocity in an epic fashion with a shotgun on Complex in Flood. Clip.

5. Flood Juggernaut
    • As a flood, I go absolutely bonkers and destroy nearly every human in the match. Clip.

6. Killtac Running Riot
    • I get a killtacular and go on a running riot. Involves amazing boltshot+speed boost skills. Clip.

7. FC Rampage
    • In Asset during the first Halo 4 war on The Pit, I go ham with a shotgun and get a rampage. At least a three minute clip.

8. FC:Rec1 Asset v2
    • The full game footage of the game mentioned above. Blue Phoenix won that game 775-19. Full film.

9. Dominion
    • A full game clip of me going 56-4 on Longbow. Includes a nice overkill. Full film.

10. Anti-Climactic Splatter
    • A super slow-powered splatter in a ghost on Meltdown. Lolz. Clip.

11. Accidental Dbl Kill Fail
    • A bunch of ricochet after lasering two ghosts eventually kills me via a Mancannon on Meltdown. Clip.

12. Idiots+Rockets=Lolz
    • A bunch of noobs keep entering bottom middle on Exile while I have a rocket launcher. Hilarious. Clip.

13. FC:Rec0 Occupation v2.7
    • A full game clip of an intense Blue Phoenix win on Relay. We won 387-386. Full film.

14. SAW Pwnage
    • Me destroying some REDDs in the previously mentioned game with a SAW. Clip.

15. Stickies+DMR=Fun!
    • Me lobbing a crap ton of grenades in the previously mentioned game and winning at life. Clip.

16. FC:Rec0 Conflict v2.7
    • Full game clip of Blue Phoenix destroying REDD 1880-1060 on Relay. Full film.

17. Beam Rifle Triple
    • Me getting a triple kill with a beam rifle in Occupation on Settler. Clip.

18. FC:Rec0 H. Liberation v2.7
    • If you were to upload the full game footage of any singular game I have posted, it would be this one. I go absolutely bonkers this game in this Blue Phoenix 5-0 victory in H. Liberation on Settler. Full game clip.

19. Sniper OverKilling Frenzy
    • A longer clip that took place in the previously mentioned game. I got an overkill with a sniper and went on to get a killing frenzy. Long clip.

20. Sniper OverKilling Spree
    • A shorter clip of the previously mentioned clip that includes the overkill and only the killing spree. Clip.

21. SWAT Killtacu
    • A killtacular in SWAT on Haven. Clip.

22. Pro Wall-Stick
    • I bounce a grenade off a wall from the bottom street to stick McL00v. Lol. Clip.

23. Amazing Bounced Stick
    • I lob a random grenade and it bounces off the ground and sticks an enemy in the knee. Haha. Clip.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

^Holy shit, just pick the best two or three for him. No one has time to watch all of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Such is life.

Reach Tage

Quote Originally Posted by HighLight View Post
    ^Holy shit, just pick the best two or three for him. No one has time to watch all of that.
    Since no one else has posted anything, I might as well fill up 3 episodes for him. :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Since no one else has posted anything, I might as well fill up 3 episodes for him. :P
    Montage? No, Max-tage

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    I could take this over if you want me to. Also if I do I would like to have a judge system where we have 3 judges rank the videos from 1-5, so if I do take this over I would need judges.
    I'm down to split responsibilities for this. I just got back from a festival so am winding down now, but will likely be on later. It'd make sense to start a new thread. In the meantime I'll put an overlay of sorts together for each clip etc. For now though, I'm going to take a disco nap.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

have an awesome clip on my fileshare named "snapshot!"

crazy triple kill in an FC scrim
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Thread Information