Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

1v1 Me Fuzzy!!!!

Fuzzy, I challenge you to a 1v1 in the art of being a turtle. This will involve many turtle tasks only TRUE TURTLES can do. You think you are a turtle, but in reality you are not. Here are a few reasons why.

1. Turtles are not Fuzzy.
    2. Fuck you.
    3. I am a real turtle so I KNOW YOU ARE NOT A TURTLE.
    11. I am pretty sure you live in Canada, and no turtles live in Canada.
    69. No turtle is dumb enough to be a Field Marshal in REDD when they know CorbiN' The Boyz control REDD.
    4. is dum.
    6. I hate you and I don't hate turtles, therefore you are not a real turtle.
    7. I have video of you getting your ass kicked by a turtle, and we all know turtles can't get their ass kicked because turtles are invincible.
    8. You don't sound like a turtle.
    9. People in Canada can't swim, so how could you be a turtle and not swim? #conspiracy
    10. I am better than you.

So either you take my 1v1 turtle challenge, or you pussy out like a cat. And we all know turtles can beat the living fuck out of cats.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

VbD Benchwarmer
    Blog Posts

Re: 1v1 Me Fuzzy!!!!

u wot m8

REDWATCH VETERAN
    Victor or Die

​#YouCantStopThePlan

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

I created Hill 30

This thread was made with all different types of fail, eh?

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

"Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

So you give up, I guess you aren't a real turtle after all.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze

Blastoise, you can't go challenging people to 1 v 1s when you suck at everything.

VbD Benchwarmer
    Blog Posts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Fuzzy, you little shit? Ill have you know Fuzzy graduated top of Fuzzy's class in the Navy Seals, and Fuzzy has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and Fuzzy has over 300 confirmed kills. Fuzzy is trained in gorilla warfare and Fuzzy is the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to Fuzzy but just another target. Fuzzy will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Fuzzy over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak Fuzzy is contacting Fuzzy's secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. Fuzzy can be anywhere, anytime, and Fuzzy can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with Fuzzy's bare turtle hands. Not only is Fuzzy extensively trained in unarmed combat, but Fuzzy has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and Fuzzy will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Fuzzy will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited by MDMYAY; 03-14-2013 at 09:04 PM.

REDWATCH VETERAN
    Victor or Die

​#YouCantStopThePlan

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

TL;DR

VbD Benchwarmer
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    TL;DR
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about Fuzzy, you little shit? Ill have you know Fuzzy graduated top of Fuzzy's class in the Navy Seals, and Fuzzy has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and Fuzzy has over 300 confirmed kills. Fuzzy is trained in gorilla warfare and Fuzzy is the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to Fuzzy but just another target. Fuzzy will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Fuzzy over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak Fuzzy is contacting Fuzzy's secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. Fuzzy can be anywhere, anytime, and Fuzzy can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with Fuzzy's bare turtle hands. Not only is Fuzzy extensively trained in unarmed combat, but Fuzzy has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and Fuzzy will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Fuzzy will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

REDWATCH VETERAN
    Victor or Die

​#YouCantStopThePlan

Thread Information