Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My D&D story signup

Ok so I have been reading a story called the Legend of Drizzt. This story has made me instantly fall in love with this type of setting and people. So the plot of this story will be my charecter, an elf. Must go across the world in search of the whereabouts of his people who have gone missing. This adventure will take him across many places and meet many new types of people. This is where you all come in. If you would like to be able to be represented in this, then fill out the signup below. If you need more info then look up some info for DnD here below. There is a chance that you may or may not die. It depends on how many people sign up.

Name: Please use this to generate a realistic name

Races: here. Please try to choose a human, elf, dwarf, or halfling. Try to know a bit about your person

Home: there are a few known cities here. You can make your own city name here, but try to make it near a known place. Or you can make your own cities name here. just tell me in a PM about that city.

Fighting style: Things such as Mage, Warrior (damage dealer or taker), archer, or thief. Please also have how they fight, such as with two scimitars, he blends his routine perfectly, able to switch on a dime to be able to match what his opponent is doing.

Weapons, armor, enchanted weapons: please be realistic, no armor of invincibility or something. Acceptable things will be a sword that does not break, a necklace that can let you see in starlight (gray nightvision), things like that.

Background information: What your person has done, or things that might affect them mentally

Personality: self explanatory.

Other: How I meet you maybe... things like that.

Please try to be as realistic as you possibly can. I want this to be a more of a realistic feel to it. So try to use realistic names, weapons, armor, etc.

Blog Posts

Re: My D&D story signup

If you're looking for a good DnD read, read the DragonLance Series. Any of them. They are spectacular. Also, are we going to be roleplaying them, or are we creating characters for your story?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    If you're looking for a good DnD read, read the DragonLance Series. Any of them. They are spectacular. Also, are we going to be roleplaying them, or are we creating characters for your story?
    This is strictly a written story, one day we can organize a roleplaying one... but i need something to write about as i am about done with my bellator story.

Blog Posts

Alright, I could give you my DnD character that I use for my DnD group. :P
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

NAME: Jamroar Gladomain the Messenger
    (Jamroar Gladomain)

RACE: elf

HOME- Waterdeep

FIGHTING STYLE: archer

WEAPONS: enchanted bow- never breaks, infinite arrows
    Mini daggers - sharpness, a bag full of them
    Vials of fire - infinite, spreading (like oil)
    Lucky necklace - shows the way to my destination
    Armor- full set, just enough to get by, light enough to flee and have speed, enough to take sword slashes, arrows.

BAKGROUND: Jamroar was born under a house of four, he was the youngest. He was a elf same as his mother and father, same as the other older children. Him, a brother and two sisters. When he turned 17, his father gave him his own horse, a white one, the runt of the horses. The horse was faster than anything his family has seen, thieves every knight try to steal her. Jamroar spent a whole week, staying up all night, he caught four suspects in the week. He doze off and the horse yelled. A thief took on the horse and made it run off. Jam took his trusty bow that his mother made him to hunt game, and shot two arrows, one flew into the thief's knee making him double over, the other missed, went near the horses legs. The thief fell off the horse and the arrow punctured his head.

Ever since then, Jam has been on alert, always with his bow. He is now a messenger for the princess. It is clear that she has a thing for him and he does too. But No king would want that for his daughter, so they still love each other seperatly.

PERSONALITY: hero, loyal, animal lover, "tree hugger", lover, good fighter

OTHER: doesn't matter to me, but make sure the horse is in it. Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Alright, I could give you my DnD character that I use for my DnD group. :P
    That should work

I hope more of you sign up for this.... I don't want to create a whole bunch of characters

Blog Posts

Name:
    Zanster Waveharp
    (Male Half-Elf Ranger)
    A.K.A Zanster Waveharp the Hunter.
    By trade he is a hunter, a loner. After the war which killed his parents he was inducted into the mysterious Groupe knows as The Heart of Fire. The Heart if Fire is a small elite group of Humans and Elves who have dedicated there lives to keep the Magical Ruby protected and hidden from those who wish to use its Magical Dragon properties for evil.
    Armour: light weight magical armor left to him by his Full Evlen Father. It can protect the owner from most none magical threats but is not impervious. It has light defenses against Magical attacks.
    Weapons:
    1. Non magical bow which Zan can shoot out his opponents eye at 150 yards in the open
    2. one short sword of Elven design can cut through most non magical things with a single stroke.
    3. A Dagger left to him by his mother if thrown will always return to its owner after hitting its mark. Magically bound to him if it is dropped and he does not give permission for some one else to touch it will burn them untill it is let go.
    4. Only knows one spell. It camouflage him it does not make him invisible so at close rang you can see the outline of his shap barley as he moves
    Town:
    Is 2 days journey south East of The Free City of Greyhawk
    Town Name and Stats:
    Town of High Rayven
    Total population:
    Humans:
    Sylvari (elves) :
    Half-syls (half-elves):
    Khords (dwarves):
    Cids (halflings):
    Other (kender, etc):
    Total guard:
    In addition, 26 clergy tend to the spiritual needs of the Town , and are overseen by 1 ordained priests.
    Services in this Town :
    Inns:
    Taverns:
    Blacksmiths:
    Healers:
    Weaponsmiths:
    Armorers:
    Bowyers:
    Magic Shops:
    1 *
    Merchants:
    Leatherworkers:
    Tailors:
    Jewelers:
    Cobblers
    Fishmongers:
    Farriers:
    Carpenters:
    Masons:
    * - Magic Shops typically sell components, scroll paper, and such minor items - no "off the shelf" wands, staves, etc!
    Last edited by ArchAngelLloyd; 03-16-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Blog Posts

Father was an Elven Lord origonaly from the west and was cast out for his love and marriage for a human.
    Mother ex slave turned warrior was liberated and set free by zans father

hopfully this helps you out
    Last edited by ArchAngelLloyd; 03-16-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Ok thanks lloyd... i would also like to be able to have one person choose a dwarf and one person choose a human at least

Thread Information