The names Blaze. I was born in 2098 where artificially intelligent robots were just beginning to be a common part of our every day lives. For years we've lived side by side till one day a bug of some sort caused the robots to malfunction killing off a large percentage of humanity. To stop them we had to EMP all of the united counties, whipping out the majority of our electronics. Soon after recovery the government put a ban on all video games deeming them the reason for the AIs violent acts. So I've traveled back in time to find the one for me. I like long walks on the beach and the feel of the sand between my toes. Naw, I'm not from the future and I'm obviously not a writer either. Haha, but really. :P

I'm Blaze and I'm an experienced forger. I've come to FCWars to share my maps and share what I know to you guys. I'm not all that interested in joining a faction as I don't like halo 4 though I'll occasional play with you guy and I'd love to provide some maps to play on during game nights and such.

If you are interested in knowing anything else, just throw your question my way, I'd be glad to answer.