You all know that I have been all about the PS4 Lately, but I want to probably get the Xbox One, ONE day as well because of all of you here at FC, and if Halo peaks my interest again. Those are the only real reasons that I would get an Xbox. FC, XBL Friends, and Halo. Nothing else really matters, but maybe all of you can convince me or shed some light on some things that I may over-look.

Here is my current "beef" if you will with the Xbox and Microsoft.

1. It Ships with the Kinect. Most of you may already have one. We all know now how much I don't enjoy it. I also am not a fan on how it is Forced upon someone who wants the console. I have to keep it plugged in if I don't use it? Why? What is the reason to keep it plugged in? Does the Kinect have a power source to the Xbox Console itself. Most of you are going to accept the kinect though, so tell me why I should.
  2. DRM has been reversed after only a week. Though many people on the net were happy, I did some research and saw what this could of been if they kept it. But, my problem now is how quickly they changed this policy. Why not stay true to their word? Seems a little shady too me.
  3. So many un-answered questions that I can't find or am too stupid too see with this whole "Cloud Computing"
  4. Value in the XBL. When Compared too the PSN. It does seem you get more out of becoming an PS+ Subscriber with new games every month to download. For example, last month Battlefield 3 was free.

So yes, that is my current beef. I am also skeptical on how little they discuss the so called "highlights" of their console. I just wish Microsoft would talk more about them, so I can justify getting one, one day. So much I don't know about this console yet.