Hello one and all, i am a Russian Ghost under the Clan HoW (aka Harbingers of War). If anything i go by a lot of names: Russian, Ghost, and/or my nickname IRL "Deko" (deck-oh). I am a podcaster for them, a graphic designer, a traceur, an artist, a vigilante, a knight (given that my heritage is in Lithuania) aaaannnd i would like to top it off that i love AC and Halo. Aside from this stuff, i am a semi-competative player for a few reasons: 1. I have college to pursue for my associates degree in graphic designing as well as earning my bachelors. However i already am doing freelancing stuff as is in the field. Which means i dont get much play time in halo or even compete in PGL or FN stuff like everyone else. And when i do, i dont feel like im in the mood so i go straight into my training or some Assassin's Creed or whatever and enjoy. 2. At times, when im not playing, i get rusty to the point where i cant play or even aim. But given time off however i do what i can to warm up, get beaten, and repeat until im at the point where im just difficult to kill on the field.

So if anything that's me in a nutshell. Super friendly. I dont give shit to anyone unless you dishonor me in any aspect. Other then that, hook me up on the 360 or skype or whatever and lets chill sometime.