To all REDD Soldiers and Officers.

I want you all to know who you are fighting for, your Emperor has for to long hid in the shadows of the soldiers who march for him. So on this day I will show you that the leader you rally under and fight for is nothing more then a power hoax created by the Field Marshals of your military to keep you afraid of his "wraith". When the truth is there is no Emperor, there is no "wraith". It is just something devised to keep you fighting "honorably" for a cause. The Brotherhood has seen this and that is why we fight, not only for the total freedom of Humanity, but only your freedom from the false figure for which you worship!

Ask your selves these questions:

If I am so loyal to the Emperor why has he never revealed himself, or sent out at the very least a message to us?

Why does he only talk directly to the Field Marshal, a rank of which only the Emperor himself picks?

Why do the two factions fight if they are both after the same goals of bringing peace to the galaxy?

The first and second question's answers are the same, because there is no Emperor. He is a fictional character created by the Field Marshals to keep those who aren't sure of a faction fearing of the Imperials. The answer to the third question is simple, the Imperials aren't out to bring peace to the galaxy. They are out to gain complete control of it, and as it is clearly shown no matter how many lives it takes to do so.

So to any and all REDD soldiers I ask of you to wake up, and join the Brotherhood as it is the only faction in this galaxy that is truly fighting to instil freedom and peace to all humanity across our galaxy!