So 343i probably already has a plan down for the entire Spartan Ops series. They also probably have the first few episodes already created and undergoing testing.

However, they might not have started episodes past the first few weeks or maybe they haven't began work on season 2 yet.

Hence I created this thread, to cater to all of the imaginative and creative minds on these forums. What do you guys think would make a cool Spartan Ops mission? Go ahead and post a small idea or get creative and write out details for an entire mission, just have fun, get creative.

For example:

If I had a choice I would make a Spartan Ops mission where you (Spartan IV) are on one of two Pelican dropships (carrying Marines) being followed by friendly support (ie: Hornets/ Falcons). Your assaulting an "enemy" (since I don't know who or what we'll be fighting in Spartan Ops) in a fortified position.

The Gameplay acts like the beach assault from the Silent Cartographer mission in Halo CE (I loved that mission) except there would be more action. You fight along the beach or position or whatever it should be and you eventually get pinned by heavy fire. Your Spartan then calls in air support, which comes via a airstrike by a Longsword fighter. The airstrike is followed by an ODST insertion into the same position. By the time you reach the position it's cleared and all you have to do is hold it from a counter-attack.

Simple enough. But not too detailed, leaves room for other people to add to it.

Got bored, decided I would see what other people might think is cool